Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~ THE HOCKEY TALK THREAD 2011-12 PLAYOFFS ~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats to the Kings and their fans ... and congrats to myself for my winning on a 40:1 bet!! Now off to Vegas in a few weeks to cash out!!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
LOVE this pic of Kopitar with the Cup and wearing the crown. I want this picture as an 8x10 and autographed!!! Hoping Frozen Pond or AJs does a signing soon!!!

jadf15.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
wow, really? how much did you win?

It was only a $10 bet, so $400. I was in Vegas last summer and saw that the Kings were at 40:1 and thought it was ridiculously high, so I figured I'd throw $10 down. Hell, I even threw $10 down on the Panthers at 100:1 (this was right after free agency started last year). Sure they didn't win, but they still made the playoffs, so it wasn't a terrible bet.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
It was only a $10 bet, so $400. I was in Vegas last summer and saw that the Kings were at 40:1 and thought it was ridiculously high, so I figured I'd throw $10 down. Hell, I even threw $10 down on the Panthers at 100:1 (this was right after free agency started last year). Sure they didn't win, but they still made the playoffs, so it wasn't a terrible bet.

dang brother, thats awesome!!

Members online

Latest posts