Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey all, late check in.

Finishing up my presentation speech for Saturday. I am alotted 12 minutes, but will only do about 10.

Don't want to push it any further. I am already making stuff up at about the 8 and a half minute mark as it is. :p

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
michaelstepper said:
Bpught the last bowman chrome blaster for kicks at my local walmart. pulled strasburg refractor, curtis granderson blue border, a couple die cut rcs(the delino deshields junior has a star pattern in the background) and a Matt Moore base auto. not a prospector by any means but i felt pleased with this blaster. howd i do?

The Moore is $$$$$$

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Evening.

Just debating this new job that popped up... It's in a field that I have zero knowledge, but it provides training...

I only have to work for one month (give or take). It's outdoors, no customers, but I have to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and it starts early in the morning.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
TBTwinsFan said:
Evening.

Just debating this new job that popped up... It's in a field that I have zero knowledge, but it provides training...

I only have to work for one month (give or take). It's outdoors, no customers, but I have to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week and it starts early in the morning.

Welcome to the real world kid.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
alexs64 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Evening.

Welcome to the real world kid.

Yup. It ain't a fun place.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
michaelstepper said:
Bpught the last bowman chrome blaster for kicks at my local walmart. pulled strasburg refractor, curtis granderson blue border, a couple die cut rcs(the delino deshields junior has a star pattern in the background) and a Matt Moore base auto. not a prospector by any means but i felt pleased with this blaster. howd i do?

You killed it, Congrats!

The "Die-Cut" futures look great and do OK, but some are numbered on the Back, it doesn't sound like this one, but I'd double-check...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts