Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Good morning everyone. Just got back from taking the kiddies outside. They love being outside.

Morning all. Got an early start and it's off to COMC for work.

Ooooo...I didn't know we had a member that actually works from them. What do you do?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
George, I hope you feel better soon.

Kevin, super nice Mariners cards you got there.

Just got finished packing all the Machado items I had listed for 1-day auctions on Saturday. Every item I had for sale is paid for and ready to drop off at the Post Office.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Looks like I'm spending the day at the mall :( but then its to the Twins game against the Tigers tonight

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
George - Sorry to hear man. Hope you all feel better soon.

Zach - Have fun at both places!

Ghumbs - Welcome to the MT!

Ralph - Good Morning to you!

Daves - Good Morning to ALL of you!!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

So Aerosmith was still good Ken? I've seen them almost a dozen times over the last 12 years or so and was never disappointed. I used to be in the fan club and get tickets every time they were in town but I've now moved on to seeing other bands.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning all.

Should start to cool off here in SoCal today (hopefully)

Not here!!!

[h=3]Weather for Phoenix, AZ[/h]
partly_cloudy.png
91°F | °CMonTueWedThu
partly_cloudy.png
tstorms.png
tstorms.png
partly_cloudy.png
Partly Cloudy
Wind: E at 5 mph
Humidity: 30%113°91°113°90°109°88°104°86°

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good Morning men

So Aerosmith was still good Ken? I've seen them almost a dozen times over the last 12 years or so and was never disappointed. I used to be in the fan club and get tickets every time they were in town but I've now moved on to seeing other bands.

Its still a great show. This was my 5th time since 2003. Was the fan club worth it?

This may sound weird but Joey Kramer their drummer for those who dont know has his own line of coffee out. Well the merchandise tent had a few bags that were autographed and were only $25 so i figured its a neat oddball thing to own.

57540d13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts