Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok gang off to work now, talk to you guys later. I hope I have something to do when I get there today. I worked for 12 on Saturday and I had to make it last until then. LOL

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
D.Lowe is a NY Yankee.

As a Sox fan all I can say is....ugh.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! I hope everyone is having a great day so far!!! Busy day with priming more walls and finishing up painting in the living room. If time allows we will finish up painting the wainscoting so we can start sanding it to give it the weathered look we are wanting. I took a break to get gas for the lawn mower and car. Stopped by my parents house as they had a birthday card for me since they just returned from vacation. Had a nice funny card along with a $100 gift card to the LCS :) I stopped by there on the way back and grabbed a box of Topps Finest...just pulled a HUGE card that I am stoked for ;) Scanning up now...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
BOOM!
2012 Topps Finest Bryce Harper jumbo patch auto 14/25 :cool:
harperfront.jpg
harperback.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Wow. You're going to turn that into something awesome for the PC. A few something awesomes actually....

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Alex - The Ruth barrel isn't too bad in comparison. At least it states the bat is game used on the back :)

Dan - Thanks man! Hoping to sell it for a decent amount and/or trade for some PC stuff.

Mac - Thanks dude! Did you end up having a good birthday? Happy belated birthday to you!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Alex - The Ruth barrel isn't too bad in comparison. At least it states the bat is game used on the back :)

Dan - Thanks man! Hoping to sell it for a decent amount and/or trade for some PC stuff.

Mac - Thanks dude! Did you end up having a good birthday? Happy belated birthday to you!

Yea man! BDay was great... had a surprise party for me Saturday night and spent yesterday just relaxing. Busy week at work but such is life... headed back to the mid-west this coming weekend to see family and friends! When is your BDay? Happy belated if I missed it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online