Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Adam - Looking GREAT man! I dig the orange color as well :)

Ty - Herro back!

George - I hate when that happens. I also hate when selling a buyer sends an offer, you counter, and they do nothing but let it expire as well.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yo fella's... if anyone is busting or did bust a box of this 2012 Topps Mini's, there is a Golden Moments Belle (I think it a simple insert, no serial number, etc.) but I'm looking to snag one... shoot me a PM if ya pulled one :geek:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Alex: Killer hit!

Little preview of my site that I've been working on for a few minutes during downtime. Gonna be adding a few buttons to the bottom (Twitter, Facebook, etc) then start on the content.
recosite.jpg

nice!!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Mac - Glad to hear you had a great BDay! Mine was on the 7th but my family celebrates BDays in bulk so I will have a "true" family one around the end of the month to celebrate me and my nephew.

Jared - Thanks man! Hoping got a bit to pay off to AIC and the rest for Felix stuff so it should do decent :)

Alex - Who are the autos in your new sig? Looks nice man!

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Jamison - Ditto on George...how are your eyes doing and have you got your surgery scheduled yet?

Quite worn out after a couple more all-nighters (work).

No schedule yet...not going to make that call until I figure out what my family and I want to do in the next few months.

Quick question...is it quite safe to put away autograph cards in Ultra Pro Platinum pages as long as I keep the albums upright (no pressure)?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jamison - Best of luck with the planning and such for the surgery. As for storing your cards in ultra pros standing up in an album I am not sure. I would think Eric or Darren could help you on that one :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Quite worn out after a couple more all-nighters (work).

No schedule yet...not going to make that call until I figure out what my family and I want to do in the next few months.

Quick question...is it quite safe to put away autograph cards in Ultra Pro Platinum pages as long as I keep the albums upright (no pressure)?

We will all be thinking about you.

I will NEVER use ultra pro or any other pages for any card.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Best of luck, Jamison.

I recently found out that I might have to have quote "big time" eye surgery.

Should I be concerned that my doctor looks like he is 15 years old and uses terms like "big time" to describe surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts