Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yo dudes hope everyone has a good day

Sent from my 4 slice toaster and with a flux capacitor using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Today is ice cream day at work.. all you can eat sundae's with all the fixings. Always my favorite part of the companys summer activities. I read yesterday that Sam Adams Octoberfest is out officially so I will be on the hunt for both draft and bottles this weekend since its my favorite beer.

Have a good day everyone!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning men

Today is ice cream day at work.. all you can eat sundae's with all the fixings. Always my favorite part of the companys summer activities. I read yesterday that Sam Adams Octoberfest is out officially so I will be on the hunt for both draft and bottles this weekend since its my favorite beer.

Not fair Paul!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning men

Great perk unless you are lactose intolerant!!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Dave, neat photo!

The good news: got my rehire letter yesterday.

The sketchy news: had a hand-written note on the letter saying that the boss needs to "work some issues out" with me in a meeting before the semester starts. :-?

Think I am getting a raise???? Anybody??? Maybe a special award for my awesome work???

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave; I love the old Nickle RR pic!

thanks George. it was here last weekend taking Norfolk Southern employees and their families on excursions. I took about 30 pics of it in several different locations. it was so cool to see and hear this old steam engine running.

Morning all.

Dave, neat photo!

The good news: got my rehire letter yesterday.

The sketchy news: had a hand-written note on the letter saying that the boss needs to "work some issues out" with me in a meeting before the semester starts. :???:

Think I am getting a raise???? Anybody??? Maybe a special award for my awesome work???

thanks Andrew and best of luck on your "raise" or whatever the meeting is about.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Feels like time stands still when really anticipating a mail day doesn't it?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Got home about 6 last night from my trip to Minnesota, and boy let me tell ya, I wanna go back. Packing some of my stuff up for school today. I move in this weekend. I'll probably head up Sunday and class starts on Monday

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Someone is sending me a sign to stop eating at McDonalds... second time in a row that my order has been royally screwed up.

Back to get it fixed.

::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

I go back to get it fixed... one simple sandwich, and it get's screwed up again.

Needless to say I won't be eating there again for a while.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I like watching the Astros play baseball. Interesting when its against the Cubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online