Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning guys!

I did't post the mailday I had yesterday, the break was terrible. It's pretty sad when a $45 box yields more value than a $120 box.

That's saying a chrome refractor rookie card (Bryce Harper) is the best hit compared to an autograph of a fat Haitian center that plays for the Milwaukee Bucks now, and a Canadian rookie (Leo Rautins) that's playing either overseas or in the NBDL.

Lession learned, DON'T BUY PANINI OR LEAF PRODUCTS. And this really sucks, because Topps will be the only one standing and has an exclusive contract with MLB.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning.

Got the paper to a whopping 5.5 pages. Requirement is 10. I met all the criteria AND put a ton of filler into it, and that's the best I could do. Thankfully this is just a rough draft so my professor and I will discuss what I can add to it to make it better.

Anyway, I'm headed to class... It should be a short day today, then I get to come home early... I should have a mid-'90s chrome racing pack break to share.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning guys!

I did't post the mailday I had yesterday, the break was terrible. It's pretty sad when a $45 box yields more value than a $120 box.

That's saying a chrome refractor rookie card (Bryce Harper) is the best hit compared to an autograph of a fat Haitian center that plays for the Milwaukee Bucks now, and a Canadian rookie (Leo Rautins) that's playing either overseas or in the NBDL.

Lession learned, DON'T BUY PANINI OR LEAF PRODUCTS. And this really sucks, because Topps will be the only one standing and has an exclusive contract with MLB.

Minus the occasional retail pack, I stay away from all current products, ESPECIALLY ones that are prospect or rookie filled. I want veterans, not rookies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Sorry it didn't go that well Ralph.

Dan, I wasn't expecting to pull a Kobe or Durant auto, but Fat Sammy Dalembert shouldn't be included in this high end product that had a MAPP price of over $160. I know that pulling a rc auto is a lottery, but couple Fat Sammy with Leo Rautins is just terrible. I did pull a decent patch card of Pau Gasol /25 though. Lession learned here.

All to scratch an itch to bust a box. Haven't busted anything since last February.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Not much going on here today. I was sleeping really well when my alarm went off so it was a hard to get up this morning

Paul- Glad everything is starting to look up for you and your family

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Morning guys, sorry I haven't been more active. Been very busy with work and the holidays. Hope you're all doing well. For Paul and Steve, thoughts and prayers to you and your families.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Paul and Steve, my continued prayers are with you and yours.

Did anyone see my post from late last night? I need 7 cards from 05 Topps Fan Favorites Baseball.

11 - Frank Robinson
14 - Jeff Brantley
20 - Jerome Walton
43 - Cal Ripken Jr.
71 - Joaquin Andujar
78 - Yaz
127 - Brady Anderson

I have plenty to trade.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I live North.

Not as North as some MTers, but more north than most.

I love the North. The goal is to live here for ever. I don't even have any interest of visiting most other southern states except for the fact that I'd like to visit all 50 at some point in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts