Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
I hope you hit something nice today Dave. I hope to be able to watch but I have to be at work by 1PM Eastern.

I hope you can too. The break should only take a half hour. I try to move it along! :)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
wideright said:
MojoDan said:
we hoping for any card in particular this break dave?

I'd give my left... nevermind... for a Derek Jeter Numbers #/2. ;)

Brian: Impressive weather report :eek:

Art: Maine heat wave!! :eek: :) Oklahoma weather is just crazy!! 77 degrees yesterday, but it won't make it past 49 today!! :? No wonder my sinuses are messed up most of the time.

Scott: 12pm your time. Hope you can make it! Very cool Teddy pickup!

Alex: Thanks bud! Congrats on your auto progress. You got a sick Felix PC going!

Nothing to be ashamed of bud, plenty of people would give their left shoe for a jeter auto. Most people depend on the right one anyway. :)

:lol: You going to be able to tune into the break, Dan?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bigpops65 said:
MojoDan said:
bigpops65 said:
Morning guys! Any new pickups? I grabbed a bunch of Lars Anderson last night.

Kevin

morning kevin. :)

Hey Dan! Still nothing on that collection I was hoping to get. So I strayed and snatched up some Lars Anderson stuff. Kid is a stud!

thats what i am hearing

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Ah, another wonderful weekend taking calls from Centurytel and Fairpoint DSL subscribers that can barely turn on a computer and get mad at me when THEY do something stupid.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good morning Kevin and Trevor!!!

Trevor - I'm in the same field as you...luckily mine is internal for Starbucks so the less knowledgable users are actually nice when they call in. Best of luck to you bud ;)

Alex

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning fellas. Happy TGIF to all of you. I am off today, so I am enjoying a bit of a slow start to the morning. Enjoying my second cup of coffee.

Dan- I would make them pay something for all the visits. Maybe every visitor gets to clean one room of the house to make life easier on you. :lol: just kidding.

timryan- Congrats on the condo! Moving to a bigger spot is always nice. Well, maybe not the actual moving part. :lol:

bungle- Making a Word Bank is probably kind of fun. I thought it was for math class at first too! :lol:

George- Glad to hear you made it alright, sorry to hear about your snipes though. I'm sure cruise and XM helped the ride.

trevordchi- Good morning.

Scott- Congrats on the nice Williams pick up. You have quite a collection.

Steve- Good morning. How's the Maddux insert quest coming?

Art- Glad to hear you're having a heat wave! :lol: Hopefully that means a nice break of no shoveling.

moxacaine- Good morning. How are things going your way?

Brian- Your weather reports are best on the boards. How's things your way?

Dave- Glad the weather didn't turn bad on you yesterday. I am so looking forward to the break. I'm telling you, this is going to be a really good case.

Alex- Did you have fun going through that music website yesterday? Congrats on the Felix pick up!

Kevin- Congrats on the Lars pick ups yesterday! A bunch, like just a bunch, or a whole bunch? ;)

Scotty- Good morning my man. How are you today?

If I forgot someone, I apologize. It's about time for another cup of coffee now.

Joe

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hola Muskies...only made it part way through the A's...memories already :lol:

By the way...beautiful sunrise in Seattle this morning, Ive got a sweet view of it from my window at work!!! Speaking of views...here is a pic from the apartment me and my fiance moved into last August. It is taken from our front living room window...Happy 2009 MLB Season!!!

Picture002.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
muskiesfan/Joe- well done......nice summary, wish I had the day off...you're like the local gossip columnist who has a little something to say about everyone ;)

Gotta run but I still owe you an update of my "Collectors Spotlight"- maybe over the weekend.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Alex- Great view! I've only made it through "B" so far. I have found a lot of stuff that I like. I am making a list of the songs that I enjoy. The 80s had some great music.

Scott- I'm not sure how to take that. :lol: :lol: j/k. I can't wait for the update. Once you get the time and get it over to me, we'll get your Spotlight out there.

Dan- I am very sorry for all the delays on the Spotlight. This year just started off hectic and I didn't have the time I did when I started. Things are settled back down now and I am hoping to start running them about twice a week again. I just want to do the ones for the guys that have waited all this time before I start the new ones. Thank you for all the support though. I always appreciated the kind words.

Scotty- Ice fishing should be fun. I haven't done that in years.

Joe

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
It's raining here and supposed to all weekend.

At least we play USC(fake one) in baseball tomorrow here.

Members online

Latest posts