Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
THose were released in boxes? A buddy of mine said he just got his in a plastic wrapper.

Troops received them in many different ways. The full boxes never made it to the distribution location for subdivision or made it but were never broken down which made it easier to leave the backdoor.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
The next 10 days are all supposed to be in the 70's.

I miss living in Chicago and Minneapolis but damn sure don't miss the cold you guys are talking about

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
The next 10 days are all supposed to be in the 70's.

I miss living in Chicago and Minneapolis but damn sure don't miss the cold you guys are talking about

I'm about 45 minutes west of Minneapolis. Did you move away from here for work or pleasure or a little bit of both?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
50 here .
spent a week in Daytona four different years , Olrando for a wedding , worked in St Pete / Tampa . Gambled at all early 1970's

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I graduated from high school there. I lived there for one year in 1996. Lived on the south side of the city by Lake and Nicollett

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Took a nap this afternoon, when I was supposed to be reading for a quiz I have in a little less than 2 hours. Hopefully I can skim over all of it

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
THose were released in boxes? A buddy of mine said he just got his in a plastic wrapper.

These were issued in boxes. A lady i used to work with told me she had cards from when se was in kuwait during desert storm and asked me if they were worth anything. i confirmed they were these with the stamp on them and she brought them in and had a 1991 topps box about half filled with sealed packs and a bunch of loose cards. she said they were handing boxes of these out to the troops.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
These were issued in boxes. A lady i used to work with told me she had cards from when se was in kuwait during desert storm and asked me if they were worth anything. i confirmed they were these with the stamp on them and she brought them in and had a 1991 topps box about half filled with sealed packs and a bunch of loose cards. she said they were handing boxes of these out to the troops.

I have been told by vets in my first unit that they received packs from boxes and loose cards in small boxes.

What is "odd" is how many boxes have hit the market in the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts