Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The dog needs a haircut, bad.

For some reason, when he gets this long of hair, he acts weird. Since Saturday or Sunday, he's been hanging around the upper level of the house when there is lots of commotion on the main level, but he can't see, so when he wants to come down, I have to get him.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Hey guys. I'm sitting in class. First day back to school in a week. Cold was/is kicking my butt, but I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Yep!

Like this....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitchfork_(hand_gesture)

Not like this...

Shocker.jpg

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for another busy day at work. There is a ton of really good re-orgs happening around my area that I am very pleased about. About 5 days into the fermentation on my first batch of beer and the airlock is seeing a lot of good activity. Will take a hydrometer reading on Saturday to see what the alcohol content is. It is smelling pretty good too :)

Richard - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
UPS was just here! Breaking the following:
Pete Rose blaster
2010 Bowman Chrome
2012 Bowman Draft
2009 Signature Stars
2011 Bowman Draft

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Birthday, Richard!!

Steve, hope you feel better soon. Looks like strep is really going around; guy at work yesterday left early w/it and I hope I don't grab it too. :/

Alex, glad to hear the beer is lookin good!! You'll hafta email me a pint.

A big thanks to the members that talked me through the paypal transaction w/the overseas seller; the card has arrived and it's a beaut! I'll get scans up later!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

Steve, hope you feel better soon. Looks like strep is really going around; guy at work yesterday left early w/it and I hope I don't grab it too. :/

A big thanks to the members that talked me through the paypal transaction w/the overseas seller; the card has arrived and it's a beaut! I'll get scans up later!

HEY THAT'S ME!!! Anytime man!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Thanks bro. I'm on my way home right now. Combo of being sick, nothing to do and somehow managed to rip the Ass out of my pants while doing nothing. Said to heck with it and took the rest of the day off.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks bro. I'm on my way home right now. Combo of being sick, nothing to do and somehow managed to rip the Ass out of my pants while doing nothing. Said to heck with it and took the rest of the day off.

Ouch, what a combo. Talk about getting hit while you're down. I only ripped the ass outta my pants once, but I was already home and not doing anything....otherwise I'd have followed your example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts