Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ouch, what a combo. Talk about getting hit while you're down. I only ripped the ass outta my pants once, but I was already home and not doing anything....otherwise I'd have followed your example.

If i wasn't sick and/or out of work, I would've stayed. I'm past the point if caring if there's a hole in the ass of my jeans LOL.

Had some lunch. Hoping to hold that down and get a nap.in. before kids come home from school.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning. Eating then off to donate before work. They upped the pay, so in addition to gas I'll grab a few Rickeys.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I would donate,but at my age I'm shooting blanks.

Oh and good morning to everyone

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Feel better Steve. Have a nice recovery day.

My company's national sales meeting ends today, so the banquet is tonight. Open bar and awesome family style dinner at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant. So much food.

What's everyone's "go to drink" at an open bar? I like Whiskey Sours (with Maker's Mark) or Seven and Sevens. Sweet but hard.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
The dog needs a haircut, bad.

For some reason, when he gets this long of hair, he acts weird. Since Saturday or Sunday, he's been hanging around the upper level of the house when there is lots of commotion on the main level, but he can't see, so when he wants to come down, I have to get him.

Long hair, listlessness, won't get out of bed, acting weird - you sure he didn't find your pot stash?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

My company's national sales meeting ends today, so the banquet is tonight. Open bar and awesome family style dinner at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant. So much food.

What's everyone's "go to drink" at an open bar? I like Whiskey Sours (with Maker's Mark) or Seven and Sevens. Sweet but hard.

Cranberry juice and Vodka.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

if they don't have beer I like I always fall back on Jack and Coke.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I prefer rum and Coke. Parrot Bay or Malibu. Malibu Pineapple is good too, but I prefer Parrot Bay and Pineapple. Careful with anything that goes down too easy as you might get obliterated before you realize it's happening.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
So does 2013 Tipps come out tomorrow or has it been pushed back? Haven't seen any threads or anyone talking about it?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI

LOVE Maggiano's. I've always done the family style meal and brought home enough food for 3 days. So good.

Funny bout the Seven and Sevens...I was just talking about them on here yesterday. If I don't roll with those or a beer, I get a scotch or bourbon rocks.

Maker's Mark is a great one for the price. I used to live in Louisville (Bourbon capital of the world...they have a whole bourbon trail from distillery to distillery....it's a fun thing for collector types) and actually toured Maker's Mark. Watched the bottling, went to the vats, got to do taste tests with the clear (before) and regular (after) bourbons. Quite something.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Afternoon guys, just got home from work. The Mrs. has her second to last day of work today so I'll be watching the kids the rest of the day. Hopefully getting some homework done and organizing the downstairs and the office as much as I can until I get my computer desk. Hopefully picking up black ops 2 before the weekend is over.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota

Either jack and coke or captain and coke. There is no substitute for 50/50 captain and coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts