Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas I have been awake since 330 this morning and could not go back to sleep. But ill try again

Have a good day everyone

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning guys. Have a big inspection at work today. It's our annual Eastern Fuel inspection on our fuel trucks and fuel farm. Wish me luck!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tramersfoulball111.jpg

old IP

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good luck bro. I know how things like that go :)

Thanks! We should be alright because I've replaced every hose and filter in the last 4 months and have everything documented but I know the auditor will find something otherwise it looks like he's not doing his job

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Thanks! We should be alright because I've replaced every hose and filter in the last 4 months and have everything documented but I know the auditor will find something otherwise it looks like he's not doing his job

Know what you mean. FAA has to find something every time they come through. Even if just a warning.

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

got a little painting to do this morning in the kitchen which I'll tackle after I drop the girls off at school. Hoping to have some other good news to report a bit later on as well.

Have a great day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.