Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Move 7 hours more north and you will have all the snow your heart desires...

if I could ship the snow south more I would.. I"d much prefer mid 60's for the winter months and well into the spring.

Well we've got the 60's here in the winter but 95 with damn near 100% humidity in the summer. I love the winters here but wouldn't give you .02$ for the state in the summer

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yo dudes I bought a rack of Topps Magic Football and pulled a RGIII base and hit a Zach Miller SP Auto :D

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Well, got a nap in lol. Hope I can get some more sleep tonight. Having a tooth pulled tomorrow morning, and possibly the one above it on the top since it won't have a tooth to meet. The last time about 7 or 8 years ago I got sick when they drugged me up so hopefully I make it home without losing tonights dinner.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Hello.. I was looking thru some boxes I have trying to see what I have to list and I came across this...

Joe Flacco Rookie auto 11/35.. :eek:

flacco-au-a.jpg

and then I come across a few of the Baseball Heroes cards..

feller-au.jpg

brooks-au.jpg

A little disappointed that the auto has streaked as he didn't sign on the auto area...

clark-au20.jpg

but this should do okay as well..

clark-au15.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to pay for the Edgar and the RJ with these..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got done with my history class. My professor got off on a tangent because something was brought up about Michael Jordan, and that led him to Kobe. He actually met the one witness from Kobe's trial and he said that they talked about the whole thing once the gag law was lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online