Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
so my card arrived.. glad I got this before Jeff or Tony saw it!

my second buttonhole card.. I own the only two I've ever seen!

JoseCansecoPC2006095.jpg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Steve - Maybe check the FTGH thread. I am sure the guys over there would be more than willing to send a few cards over.

I can check to see if I have anything. It won't be much since I sold off most of my cards, but if I have anything, I'll shoot you a PM.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Hey fellas, I need your help. A group I am in was decimated by a scammer. Some got hit a lot harder than others. One young person lost almost all of his high end PC. One of the scams was a group BGS sub. The young guy, Shawn, sent some very nice cards in for the sub. Long story short, crap hit the fan yesterday and the scam was uncovered. Two of Shawn's cards were found on eBay, sold. Both were VERY nice Russell Wilson patch autos. This was just the tip of what he lost. The scam ran much deeper than this and was a Haiku type of thing. Trust was built over a long period of time. Personally, I lost a $20 Kemp auto and $25 PayPal I should get refunded. Shawn got hit so hard that he's on the brink of giving up. Here's where I need help.

I am putting a "care package" together for Shawn. He collects Tigers, Jered Weaver, Russell Wilson, Ryan Broyles and Notre Dame players. If anyone would be interested in donating to this package, it would be greatly appreciated. I am donating my Verlander/Weaver dual patch /35, weaver/litigant dual patch /50 and a Miggy/ManRam/Sizemore triple patch /10. That's about all I have that fits his PC. If you aren't interested, I understand and no hard feelings. If you are, please shoot me a PM. This is one of those times when we should unite to help others, IMO. Hopefully this plea doesn't offend anyone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for the read fellas.

Make sure you guys fill out a report with the USPS if you sent anything in the mail..

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/MailFraud/MailFraud.aspx

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Beckett just added the Leaf Memories cards to player checklists ughhhhhhhh... now I'm really pissed I missed out on the Belle 1/1 lol.... damn eBay seller screwed me

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Hey fellas, I need your help. A group I am in was decimated by a scammer. Some got hit a lot harder than others. One young person lost almost all of his high end PC. One of the scams was a group BGS sub. The young guy, Shawn, sent some very nice cards in for the sub. Long story short, crap hit the fan yesterday and the scam was uncovered. Two of Shawn's cards were found on eBay, sold. Both were VERY nice Russell Wilson patch autos. This was just the tip of what he lost. The scam ran much deeper than this and was a Haiku type of thing. Trust was built over a long period of time. Personally, I lost a $20 Kemp auto and $25 PayPal I should get refunded. Shawn got hit so hard that he's on the brink of giving up. Here's where I need help.

I am putting a "care package" together for Shawn. He collects Tigers, Jered Weaver, Russell Wilson, Ryan Broyles and Notre Dame players. If anyone would be interested in donating to this package, it would be greatly appreciated. I am donating my Verlander/Weaver dual patch /35, weaver/litigant dual patch /50 and a Miggy/ManRam/Sizemore triple patch /10. That's about all I have that fits his PC. If you aren't interested, I understand and no hard feelings. If you are, please shoot me a PM. This is one of those times when we should unite to help others, IMO. Hopefully this plea doesn't offend anyone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for the read fellas.

I am interested in knowing what exactly happened. I would like to know who the person is to avoid. Maybe you can't say on here but I am just interested because I have had a few chances to send my stuff to others to submit for grading and so far I haven't but I have considered it to save a ton of money in fees.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I am interested in knowing what exactly happened. I would like to know who the person is to avoid. Maybe you can't say on here but I am just interested because I have had a few chances to send my stuff to others to submit for grading and so far I haven't but I have considered it to save a ton of money in fees.

Wasn't a big group sub person. Was in a Facebook group. Just avoid anyone with the last name Faran or Turnbow. Although, I'm fairly certain they were taken into custody a couple hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts