Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

Finishing packing, cleaning out the frig, and taking out the garbage. Taking off at 8am for my first leg of the trip south. Staying in Kenosha overnight and taking a flight out of Milwaukee tomorrow.

I just saw I have picks 7 & 11 in AIC's 2 case NT break tonight. Nice.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning,

Here's a refractor from '94:

0a078263-dc32-49b4-8030-45fd7065e691_zpsc59181d2.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning everyone.

Pouring rain here and had 3 jets already this morning at work so I'm soaked.

For those that didn't see yesterday I had Mike Tomlin fly in and got to talk to him for a bit. He seemed like a really nice guy

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363091297.588198.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Wanted to share a bit on news with the group.

For my 2011 field school I took on a student that others had passed on, not that I was being a saint.....lets be honest I needed the bodies and took everyone that applied rather than facebook stalking, being selective, etc. After field school I offered a Lab Analysis course in the Fall and Spring semesters. He took both courses and completed his senior honors project with a group of the artifacts which he helped to excavate. After taking a year off of school he let me know that he intended upon applying for grad school. He crafted a letter for his application and we edited it about 10 times. Anyway he sent me a very nice note at 215am telling me that he had been accepted. This is why I enjoy teaching.

Last edited:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning men

Good job George.. the school system needs more teachers that actually like what they are doing and care about helping their students.

Hoping for a good mailday today.. looking forward to my PP buttonhole card!

Have a great day everyone!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. My teacher for my online class just sent an email to the class stating that if we don't get a background check for our observations that we will receive an incomplete. The observation report is due a month from today and this if the first time he's said anything about the background check. I had one last spring but that one won't work for it :( It costs $45 to get one done, but we were never given the information and codes we need to enter to have the information sent to somebody on campus. I'm a little ticked off right now.

George- Great story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online