Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Repost from last night.

Mission accomplished!!

644670_439567742792408_806884301_n.jpg

66817_439567782792404_33785260_n.jpg

532870_439567856125730_1851084967_n.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all! Did my taxes yesterday (I always procrastanate), so glad to be done with those.

Tracking on the Gallery Boxes shows them at my local sorting center, so should be good with the 7 box break tomorrow night. Would like to sell at least $20 more in teams, so I'll do $15 teams for $13 or two $10 teams for $17 total (includes shipping) - or make me an offer!

YANKEES 25 - Paid A_Pharis
BRAVES 25 - Paid Alexs64
ORIOLES 20 - Paid thejackaryman8
RED SOX 20 - Paid Alexs64
MARINERS 20 - Paid thejackaryman8
METS 15 - Paid Resident Bay Fan
ASTROS 15
ANGELS 15 -
ATHLETICS 15
DODGERS 15 - Paid Resident Bay Fan
CUBS - gracecollector keeper
WHITE SOX - gracecollector keeper
CARDINALS 15 - Paid Alexs64
BLUE JAYS 10
PHILLIES 10
NATIONALS/EXPOS 10
RANGERS 10
DIAMONDBACKS 10
ROCKIES 10
PADRES 10
GIANTS 10
INDIANS 10
TIGERS 10 - Paid gvsu96
ROYALS 10
TWINS 10 - Paid Sjrmn91
REDS 10
BREWERS 10
PIRATES 10
MARLINS 4
RAYS 2

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning guys! Last day of my weekend. Thinking I might drink my coffee and finish reading my paper from yesterday then plug away some more at my to-do list.

Does anyone else ever get sick of the internet? And by that I mean more social media or parts of the internet where other people are involved. Lately I've been more aggravated at stupid people on Facebook than usual.

That's why I have Twitter. It's easier to pick and choose what you want to see.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Everyone enjoy their weekend?

Indeed. Got more stuff done inside the house since I still can't do anything outside. Now eating a late breakfast/early lunch and waiting for Teddy to wake up from his nap so I can get my wall decor up in the office. How about you, Dan?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Mine wasn't too bad considering I had a lot of homework to do, and I'm still working on some of it :lol: The only downside was that my girlfriend left last night to go to California for a week, and we are supposed to get hit by another April snowstorm. She gets to go enjoy the sun and warm weather while I go to class and get to see snow for the second time in as many weeks. I hope it isn't as bad as they say its supposed to be since I had plans of going home on Wednesday

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents! Been about a week since I've dropped in... traveling like a mad man... couple days in Cleveland last week and then just got back from 4 days in NYC.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Morning guys.

Haven't stopped in lately. Been real busy with work and just had Kaia's birthday party this weekend.

Just picked this up off of Craig's list last night. Going to try to sell it if anyone's interested

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366043944.204221.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Cloudy but dry at the moment...might mow the yard before the rain returns.

We had a blast this weekend :) Spent the day with our nephew yesterday and took him to the Seattle Aquarium for his first time there. He had a really great time! Jen got a text from a co-worker that there was a beached whale that washed onto the shore right in front of her work place. It was madness getting down there, but we stopped by to see it. The news was there as were many park officials and such. Sounds like it was hit with a boat. Here are a few pictures of it...kind of sad but also one of those things you get to see once in a lifetime or so:

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Weekend was really busy for us, with family and friends visiting both days. We had a really good time and The Masters didnt disappoint.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Gents! Cloudy but dry at the moment...might mow the yard before the rain returns.

We had a blast this weekend :) Spent the day with our nephew yesterday and took him to the Seattle Aquarium for his first time there. He had a really great time! Jen got a text from a co-worker that there was a beached whale that washed onto the shore right in front of her work place. It was madness getting down there, but we stopped by to see it. The news was there as were many park officials and such. Sounds like it was hit with a boat. Here are a few pictures of it...kind of sad but also one of those things you get to see once in a lifetime or so:

What kind of whale was it? Looks kind of like a humpback...but I can't tell for sure.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What's everyone up to today?

I'm getting ready to complete my last 2 quizzes for the day, then I am going to hit up the retail stores to see what wax they are stocking.

I also just got word that Ben Hanowski is suiting up for the Calgary Flames tonight against my Wild so I'll be watching that. Rarely do I ever hope that an opposing player scores on my team, but I want to see him get his first NHL goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts