Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Been a long time since I had a nice prospect mail day.

Zimmer is /50
Buckel is purple /10

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366075538.346604.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sucks to be you!!

I did that on purpose because of your comment on my pictures!! Thought you knew!!! HAHAHA!!

I thought it was funny :lol: My girlfriend put that Family Guy video on a comment her sister made on Facebook and her sister and her sister's fiance didn't take to kindly to it. Ever since they got engaged they think they are high and mighty compared to us

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Seriously though. Her sister thinks that she is jealous about her engagement. I'm not even 20 yet, I'm too young to be engaged. I'm just waiting for them to get into a few arguments :lol: I know that's mean, but they got engaged before they were together for a year so they haven't really had any yet. I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years now, but I'm in no rush to get married and my girlfriend keeps saying she doesn't want to be engaged until she's 22-24 :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Every time I look at 2003 Topps Gallery, I think about how cool having the bat card set would be...

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'lateve gents & gals...

@alexs64 - Thanks for the Cobb link. Just sent him a PM to see if a deal can be struck or not. And that's a very nice display you've set up. :cool:

What happened in Boston...was just so wrong. All my heart goes to those who are affected, especially the ones who lost their little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts