Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys! Today we start our trek home :( but not before we hit up a josh willingham signing! After the Willingham signing I will be going to visit my dad tonight and tomorrow morning before about a 5-6 hour drive home.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Finished pruning the last of my plants. Just need to vacuum and do dishes and the apartment will clean! Been to long!!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning guys! Today we start our trek home :( but not before we hit up a josh willingham signing! After the Willingham signing I will be going to visit my dad tonight and tomorrow morning before about a 5-6 hour drive home.

Have fun at the Willinghammer signing!

I got him at TwinsFest right after he came to the team. Very small line then, glad I got him when I did.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What is everyone up to today?

I'm picking up supplies for my next autograph signing. I'll be seeing Jason Zucker, Wes Walz, and Charlie Coyle. I think I'll get 2 items for each player. That should be good.

I'm kinda bummed, I had lots of autographs planned, but I had to whittle all of them away so far, basically because the car broke.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got done at the Josh Willingham signing. Ended up getting my ball signed in the sweet spot, a 2013 archives card signed in silver, and then met up with [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] there. He said he had a surprise for me and pulled out a willinghammer bobblehead that I ended up getting signed as well. This trip I have added 5 autographed baseballs to my collection

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
My daughter's kindergarten class has a show and tell every Friday, and today's theme was to bring in "something about dad". My daughter asked if she could bring my Blue Jays cap! :D

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yes, outta work, so the vacation is starting mentally! Then tomorrow comes Delaware for two breweries, then Sunday to the outer banks for a week!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!
At the airport waiting to finally head home. nothing like running into the head of the entire I.T. department (VP Status) after a successful Go Live. Nice to get some kudos from that high up.

George love the new sig man.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Taking advantage of the current Pizza Hut deal that ends tomorrow. Can't beat a pizza for a bunch of Josh Johnson's #'s :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online