Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning all, my parents sold their house and also moved to Pennsylvania, so this week starts me commuting everyday from the Poconos to northern nj, not looking forward to getting up at 4 every morning. The job hunt intensifies!!

Getting up at 4 would be nice :)

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-lonesomeagle1-picture4969-monday.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well guys, I'm off to my first class of the new semester. Be back in about an hour

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Getting up at 4 would be nice :)

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Getting up at four to drive an hour and a half, to work ten hours, then drive home probably another two hours, to get home eat dinner and go to bed, not quite the life I envisioned for myself

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Fun break last night. I wished that I had done a little better but oh well, those are the breaks.

Rice finally has a card in Ginter this year.
I have never paid attention to this product before but it seems like the Red auto's sell well.
I won a Rice auto last night for $91+. Was this a decent price?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning.

Was out and did some early morning car shopping... Got a sweet "new" (used) ride. 99 Tahoe. Pretty much bone-stock except the previous owner put American Racing rims on it. I'm not a huge fan of overly fancy/shiny rims, but these aren't terrible.

Anyway, I'm home for a bit before heading out to campus for books/parking permits. I start on Monday, so I need to get all this stuff done right away.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Why does Beckett list the 1991 Stadium Club Dome as 1992? The Dome has the same design as the 91 set and has a 91 copyright date.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
A huge card will making its way to my pc soon thanks to a mega assist from [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go after it but having it was necessary. Did I mention it is a HUGE CARD?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One class done, one more to go! I wish I still had my juggling skills :lol: My first class this morning was "Teaching Individual/Dual Sports" and she's testing us on our juggling skills on Friday lol. I used to be able to juggle, but now I'm lucky if I'm able to catch a ball more than 5 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts