Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Spent the morning with my dad before he headed back home. We played a round of disc golf before grabbing some lunch. This afternoon I ended up taking a nap and other than that, I didn't do too much.

Hope you had a great time with your family Dan!

I was planning on playing a round of disc golf today but didnt make it to the course. Will have to make sure I get out there tomorrow.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I was planning on playing a round of disc golf today but didnt make it to the course. Will have to make sure I get out there tomorrow.

It was my first time playing the course here at school. Its a really short 9 hole course, but basket 8 is missing so now its only an 8 hole course. The holes cross over each other quite a bit since they did it in such a limited space

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It was my first time playing the course here at school. Its a really short 9 hole course, but basket 8 is missing so now its only an 8 hole course. The holes cross over each other quite a bit since they did it in such a limited space

Doesnt sound like a really good course, but any course is better than no course. We didnt have a single course around her until about 2-3 years ago and the sport has really exploded here since then. We now have two 9 hole courses and an awesome 18 hole course that is in the process of getting another awesome 18 holes added to it to host the 2013 Louisiana State Championship.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I spent the whole day working on building new kitchen cabinets. Sweat and sawdust mixture still doesn't keep the mosquitoes away.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I spent the first half of the day playing with my son and I have been counting 88 Donruss Dawson cards the second half in between surfing Ebay and this site.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Doesnt sound like a really good course, but any course is better than no course. We didnt have a single course around her until about 2-3 years ago and the sport has really exploded here since then. We now have two 9 hole courses and an awesome 18 hole course that is in the process of getting another awesome 18 holes added to it to host the 2013 Louisiana State Championship.

It really isn't a great course, and its too bad because its right across the street from the dorms. I miss living in Pierre, SD because we had 3 courses. One was a 9 hole course and the other 2 were 18 hole courses. I'm not sure how much they changed since a couple of years ago the Missouri River flooded and all three of them were right along the river. I know the one that was right below the dam is still there, but they had move some stuff around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts