Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I'm glad the ignore function still works, thanks Chris

Does anyone else watch Archer on FX/Netflix?

Never ever been a fan of that show! I'd rather watch something like Bob's Burgers, South Park, and Axe Cop when it comes to adult cartoons.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents!!! Busy day at work, but luckily it is only a half day and I get a full comp day for it :)

Morning all......took a much needed break from the site. Didn't buy a card for 6 months. I've bought a few things recently. I'll share here in a bit. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey Steve! Nice to see you again man and I hope all is well dude :) The Maddux and Harmon patch autos are pretty great!

Awsome pick ups bud. Love that Killer and that Maddux is ok I guess ;)

Charlie - Good to see you posting again. I almost thought Hawk8 was your replacement :lol:

Also have taken a break myself. But do have some pick ups :)

Tony Tony Tony! Boom...between you and Steve we beat the odds :) I hope all has been well for you too bud, and you know for a fact we are more than stoked to see some pickups!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good Afternoon Gents!!! Busy day at work, but luckily it is only a half day and I get a full comp day for it :)

Hey Steve! Nice to see you again man and I hope all is well dude :) The Maddux and Harmon patch autos are pretty great!

Tony Tony Tony! Boom...between you and Steve we beat the odds :) I hope all has been well for you too bud, and you know for a fact we are more than stoked to see some pickups!

Thank you bud and congrats on the Modship! Im getting scans together so if not today tomorrow but you will see them.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If you cant see a difference in the back (white vs grey), gimme a day and I'll scan the backs and upload them so you can see. Its pretty clear though. White like a blank sheet of paper, or grey like newspaper.

Plus, I wonder if it applies to the base set. Mine is a traded card, so maybe its different.

Must be a traded difference. All of mine are of the shade of cardboard. Dawson doesnt have a base card in the 93 Triple Play so Im not familiar with that variation, what is it, cant really tell from the pic. When I get to my Upper Deck product I will have to check my 94 SP.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Afternoon all! Feeling better after a long map and some meds! Just wish I didn't have to work today!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon all. Itching to bust some cheap wax any suggestions? Hey @metallicalex777 why does the stupid Starbucks app never track my stars?

Interesting, not sure...have you called the Customer Care hotline yet? I know we don't have any high impact IT incidents that would prevent it at this time, but if it is a re acurring issue you might want to give them a shot. Let me know if you need the number. Other than that, I think each card you use for it you must register it online for it to track too.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Interesting, not sure...have you called the Customer Care hotline yet? I know we don't have any high impact IT incidents that would prevent it at this time, but if it is a re acurring issue you might want to give them a shot. Let me know if you need the number. Other than that, I think each card you use for it you must register it online for it to track too.

Using the Apple app and the same card attached to it. It happened the first time and I emailed them and they added the stars. Wen yesterday and made two purchases and a day later nothing.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Using the Apple app and the same card attached to it. It happened the first time and I emailed them and they added the stars. Wen yesterday and made two purchases and a day later nothing.

Sounds like they need to tweak something in your account. Try deleting your card attached to the account and re-adding it. If that doesn't work you might need to give them a call again :(

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Must be a traded difference. All of mine are of the shade of cardboard. Dawson doesnt have a base card in the 93 Triple Play so Im not familiar with that variation, what is it, cant really tell from the pic. When I get to my Upper Deck product I will have to check my 94 SP.

The "Triple Play" printed in the background got printed on the text, or behind the text. You can see it best on the word "Year"

1993%20Triple%20Play%20Variation.jpg

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Sounds like they need to tweak something in your account. Try deleting your card attached to the account and re-adding it. If that doesn't work you might need to give them a call again :(

Just emailed them. It's all on my phone so I don't want to delete anything for fear of not getting it back. It's also not showing what I should of earned on the website too.

Krame CaffeLatte - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online