Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
hive17 said:
Morning Gents.

I'm getting more and more dangerous as the week goes by. All this week I'll be learning the chemical science behind improvised explosive devices. (insert evil ckackle here).

It's amazing how much you can do with little-known household ingrediants.

Should be a good week.

Sounds like a freakin' AWESOME course bro.

Keep us informed on the class ;)

Dan-- I talked to multiple people about their dogs, the owners of the lab mix were the most flexible, at first. I am still in talks to someone about a pug. We will see where that goes. With how short they stay, he may be an easier fit in the family. Not to mention the wife likes pugs and the dog is already two years old, so it has a lot of experience around children and is trained pretty well.

Art-- Can't to see the Bays :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anthony K. said:
hive17 said:
Morning Gents.

I'm getting more and more dangerous as the week goes by. All this week I'll be learning the chemical science behind improvised explosive devices. (insert evil ckackle here).

Should be a good week.

Dan-- I talked to multiple people about their dogs, the owners of the lab mix were the most flexible, at first. I am still in talks to someone about a pug. We will see where that goes. With how short they stay, he may be an easier fit in the family. Not to mention the wife likes pugs and the dog is already two years old, so it has a lot of experience around children and is trained pretty well.

Exactly what we have. Lab/Rott mix...beautiful dog

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
MojoDan said:
Anthony K. said:
hive17 said:
Morning Gents.

Should be a good week.

Exactly what we have. Lab/Rott mix...beautiful dog

Yeah, she was a very pretty black and white dog, not too big, not too small, but too jumpy for my son, who is still getting the hang of animals in general, ya know?

I honestly may get my wife a cat to get him used to animals being around the house and just get a dog when I get back from our deployment, when it happens.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Anthony K. said:
hive17 said:
Morning Gents.

Should be a good week.

Me either Anthony. It's strange, because right after I bought those 3, I went and checked my mail and got 3 Bay auto's from 3 different people on the same day. Will be posting scans shortly.

Morning George, Mofny, Josh, Sam, Hive

Art

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Good morning morning crew.

See if you all can give me some advice.

I have a Canadian buyer who has paid for insurance.
The sale is over $40.... and they have asked me to place "gift" on the customs form and a value of $18 to avoid customs taxes.
A: It's shady. B: Wouldn't it leave us both unprotected..especially me. And won't it look funny insured for $40 but valued at $18?

Thoughts?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
We've had ours for 7 years before mini arrived, so she knew how to behave and honestly just loves to be at your side, on your lap. She is a 75 lb lap dog. When mini crawls toward her, she lets him pet her head once or twice, but moves if he kinda winds-up etc...GREAT GREAT DOG :D

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
MattinglyAlexander said:
Good morning morning crew.

See if you all can give me some advice.

I have a Canadian buyer who has paid for insurance.
The sale is over $40.... and they have asked me to place "gift" on the customs form and a value of $18 to avoid customs taxes.
A: It's shady. B: Wouldn't it leave us both unprotected..especially me. And won't it look funny insured for $40 but valued at $18?

Thoughts?

Ron that sounds EXTREMELY shady and I am sure that is illegal as well. Dodging customs taxes can come back to hurt the seller, not the buyer.

Dan-- Sounds like a very good dog. That is how my Dad's old dog was, but she was a Pomeranian, so she never got very big ;)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Have a good one max, though I suspect this is going to be much more difficult on Dad than anyone...

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
MojoDan said:
Have a good one max, though I suspect this is going to be much more difficult on Dad than anyone...

The last sound he will hear as he's going in will be squealing tires and a yaaaaaahooooooo! ;)

My first day of school I was dropped off by the county Sheriff......

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
gvsu96 said:
MojoDan said:

The last sound he will hear as he's going in will be squealing tires and a yaaaaaahooooooo! ;)
... as you plow across the school sign ::facepalm:: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Adam, Anthony, Dave, Dell. Hope your day is off to a great start. Dave, I did pick up 3 nice Bay auto's yesterday from 1 seller. Should have them in about a week or so.

Art
Morning Art. Can't wait to see the new Bay's.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas, well its official burbank sucks. As if I didn't like them enough already (I am not a fan at all) I went against my own rule and bought from them. ::facepalm:: A card I was watching on auction was darn near identical to a patch they had in there store. The auction card went @$70 and they had their's in the store at just under $50, so I bought. Got the package last night and opened it. Instead of a nice 4 color vintage patch sp I get a plain black jersey. Have already contacted them, but am already not getting a good feeling about it. Damn....

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Do you guys ever take second chance offers? Just got one for a auction that ended 3 weeks ago, could be ok. It is for a A&G Red ink auto, bought the same card days later for $5 less but with the new guy being a Juggernaut I could flip my doubles?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
steve-a-reno said:
Morning fellas, well its official burbank sucks. As if I didn't like them enough already (I am not a fan at all) I went against my own rule and bought from them. ::facepalm:: A card I was watching on auction was darn near identical to a patch they had in there store. The auction card went @$70 and they had their's in the store at just under $50, so I bought. Got the package last night and opened it. Instead of a nice 4 color vintage patch sp I get a plain black jersey. Have already contacted them, but am already not getting a good feeling about it. Damn....

Steve, they use other peoples images, they have a bunch of mine for their cards :evil:

Latest posts