Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Forgot to mention that I did receive my Steiner order!

Got this as an impulse buy:

A Jim Hickman autograph, inscription ball.

He hit the first Met Grand Slam at Shea Stadium; not the first ever Met Grand Slam, but the first Met GS at Shea. :)

01225_hickbas000001.jpg

Pic is from the Steiner site; mine is slightly different, but basically the same.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George_Calfas said:
So what are you going to do with the boxes, sell separately? You will do ok that why imo.
Yep moving them at 40 per I shipped Barry 2 today and Art wants 1 and Russ C Does too. Those 2 are on payment plans :lol:

Going to scan the other box I broke now

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pine Tar said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3g8pm2rh]So what are you going to do with the boxes, sell separately? You will do ok that why imo.
Yep moving them at 40 per I shipped Barry 2 today and Art wants 1 and Russ C Does too. Those 2 are on payment plans :lol:

Going to scan the other box I broke now[/quote:3g8pm2rh]

Not a bad price, I bet a couple of others grab a box at that price.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1n6emxw2][quote="George_Calfas":1n6emxw2]So what are you going to do with the boxes, sell separately? You will do ok that why imo.

Going to scan the other box I broke now[/quote:1n6emxw2]

Not a bad price, I bet a couple of others grab a box at that price.[/quote:1n6emxw2]
I hope so ;) I have seen some sell for 3545 on the bay and even less ::facepalm::
but then they have to ad shipping and it cost 6 bucks to send 2 to Barry at priority even

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pine Tar said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1fjbjzeu][quote="Pine Tar":1fjbjzeu][quote="George_Calfas":1fjbjzeu]So what are you going to do with the boxes, sell separately? You will do ok that why imo.

Going to scan the other box I broke now[/quote:1fjbjzeu]

Not a bad price, I bet a couple of others grab a box at that price.[/quote:1fjbjzeu]
I hope so ;) I have seen some sell for 3545 on the bay and even less ::facepalm::
but then they have to ad shipping and it cost 6 bucks to send 2 to Barry at priority even[/quote:1fjbjzeu]

I assume you listed it on the transaction board?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts