Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan. Day off for me today, but I am sure I will end up at the office for SOME reason. First game of the regular season for us on Sunday. Need to hit the cage today since I was out of town last weekend.

Have a good one and the same to all that follow.
Tom

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, Dan, Tom, Art & our Afghanistan representative!
My only plans for the weekend are to bust a few jumbo packs of 2010 Bowman, barbeque poolside and get more beer to replace what I drink while doing the first two things! :D Hope y'all have a great day!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Trying to sneak in here before the day gets crazy at work ::facepalm:: :lol:

Dan - Good Morning!!! Going to the grandparents house for a big family birthday celebration on Sunday and I'm picking up that 1/1 Curry shield logo patch auto tomorrow :cool: Any plans for yourself??

Art - Good morning to you!!! Hope the weather and bones are treating you good :D

Dave(69) - Great luck on the Bowman. I will be trying a box myself in hopes for some equal luck like I had 2 weeks ago :cool:

ABN - Hello to you!!! Stay cool if you can and thanks for all you are doing :mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alex - we actually made Chinese Chicken Salad yesterday too :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

getting ready for my 10am PT session.. then straight from there to pickup my daughter from school. Tomorrow is the first tournament for my Bass club that I am able to fish in and I can't wait! I just hope the bite is on and the weather is good so I can have some fun catching some fish in tourney format. I prepared my gear yesterday afternoon so I will just basically run final check today cause it will be an early morning tomorrow.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys

getting ready for my 10am PT session.. then straight from there to pickup my daughter from school. Tomorrow is the first tournament for my Bass club that I am able to fish in and I can't wait! I just hope the bite is on and the weather is good so I can have some fun catching some fish in tourney format. I prepared my gear yesterday afternoon so I will just basically run final check today cause it will be an early morning tomorrow.

Good luck at the tournament, Paul! Sounds like a lot of fun, win or lose. :)

Took the last quiz of the semester last night and finally got a 30/30! Only two more weeks!

Going to the dentist today to continue work on the Tooth of Doom, then coming home to whimper in a corner. :?

Very lucky in the break last night! :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Andrew - out of everyone in the MT, you might be on the best streak with breaks over the past several months. :)

Good Luck Paul.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
darrend505 said:
Morning Andrew! Nicely done on the quiz! How goes the garage of doom?

Paul GL with the tournament!

The G.O.D. is winning.

A wave of crap has washed over the part I cleared out. I think that somehow there is a junk vortex which is sweeping other people's stuff into our garage.

What is all this??? Where did it come from??? Will it never leave??? :evil:

(Thanks for bringing it up, Darren! :x )

Members online

Latest posts