Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
JackLondon said:
wideright said:
Ready guys? :D

SignsofHistory_Reagancut.jpg

Great cut, Dave!!!

Congrats to you!

Though not a fan of him as a President, I can still appreciate the historic nature of that card!

(What can I say, guys? I'm a lefty.) :geek:

Without Reagan there would be no Bonzo.
[youtube:302uy8tt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHN4vCfwh4[/youtube:302uy8tt]

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Won a tight one 2-0 tonight. I rode the pine...had a chance to go in, but I let the other guy have another AB. They're only 7 inning games.

Show tomorrow. Bilko, PM sent

I almost asked George if we could have bought a box, because they have the live redemptions tomorrow. I would expect them to have something for a box of superlative.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
thefatguy said:
Won a tight one 2-0 tonight. I rode the pine...had a chance to go in, but I let the other guy have another AB. They're only 7 inning games.

Show tomorrow. Bilko, PM sent

I almost asked George if we could have bought a box, because they have the live redemptions tomorrow. I would expect them to have something for a box of superlative.

Come See ITG in Calgary this weekend!

In The Game is proud to announce that we will be participating in the Bossa Productions Show this weekend (May 15 & 16) in Calgary, AB.

Collectors attending the show will be able to participate in our Redemption Program. We will be redeeming the following products:

Open one sealed book of Superlative™ Hockey Volume Two and receive two game-used memorabilia redemption cards stamped 1/1 exclusively for the 2010 Bossa Calgary Sports Collectors Fanfest show.

Open one sealed box of 2009-10 Heroes & Prospects and receive one Heroes & Prospects redemption cards stamped 1/1 exclusively for the 2010 Bossa Calgary Sports Collectors Fanfest show.

Open one sealed box of 2009-10 Between The Pipes and receive one Heroes & Prospects redemption cards stamped 1/1 exclusively for the 2010 Bossa Calgary Sports Collectors Fanfest show.

Members online

Latest posts