Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Andrew- The scanning is coming along nicely. Color me jealous on the Cesar Geronimo. I need to pick up one of those myself. I only have one question though, no Adam Dunn??? :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
muskiesfan said:
Andrew- The scanning is coming along nicely. Color me jealous on the Cesar Geronimo. I need to pick up one of those myself. I only have one question though, no Adam Dunn??? :lol:

Who is this "Adam Dunn"? :?

Glad you liked the Cesar! Not too much certified stuff of him out there.

Most of the autos were of guys I watched in the 70's and 80's, along with older guys I admire. Have a good amount of Big Red Machine guys (except Rose, sadly). George Foster was a big favorite of mine as a kid.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
darrend505 said:
JackLondon said:
And, since I haven't gotten as much notice for my herculean feat of scanning, here is yet another link to my new photobucket album of certified autos of retired and HOF guys. I am about 33% done scanning, but it is a boring task and I want to quit.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/J ... and%20HOF/

Andrew, its coming along very nicely! Everytime I see those DiMaggio autos, I want one more and more, I think I am going to have to get one when the funds become available!

They truly are underpriced imo. Dave and Adams has them for less than $130 delivered. I can't recommend that card/set high enough.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning Andrew!

I looked through the bucket yesterday, but never had a chance to come back on and comment.
Def. a very impressive collection, and there is even a Dawson auto in there that I don't have. :eek: :lol:

Do you not have a Billy Williams auto?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
chashawk said:
Good morning Andrew!

I looked through the bucket yesterday, but never had a chance to come back on and comment.
Def. a very impressive collection, and there is even a Dawson auto in there that I don't have. :eek: :lol:

Nope, he is one I still seek. I have a bunch of other autos still to scan, but it is tedious and I am lazy. I will try to do more today.

After that, I have about 150 retired/HOF game used cards to scan.... ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
JackLondon said:
chashawk said:
Good morning Andrew!

Nope, he is one I still seek. I have a bunch of other autos still to scan, but it is tedious and I am lazy. I will try to do more today.

After that, I have about 150 retired/HOF game used cards to scan.... ::facepalm::

All 150 Baseball, or Football and other sports too?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
MojoDan said:
JackLondon said:
chashawk said:
Good morning Andrew!

All 150 Baseball, or Football and other sports too?

Baseball. Only have a very few of all other sports.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
stras.png

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
chashawk said:
Where is everybody?

I'm participating waayy too much in the outside board. :lol:

I'm just gonna start posting scans and youtube videos in this beeyatch!!
Yeah, ya feckin hypocrite.....stop saying topps sucks and then buy topps singles ::facepalm::

When they guy suggested "less is more" I was going to say spoken like a true ****** :lol:

Waiting for the rain to come so I can take it easy today and have my game cancelled tonight. I don't want to play in 6°/42° drizzle :(

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Morning fellas.

Richard, sorry to hear about the case dilemma. That's a real bummer man. You should see if you can hold out for your original two cases.

A- are you getting married?

Charlie- sounds like a plan. Stickin' to the MT. Seems like lots of people always wanna start shat with everybody "out there" anyway.

Andrew-the bucket looks great. Keep it up. I know it's boring, lol. That's why I'm glad I don't have very many cards worthy of scanning.

Jesse- :lol: :lol:

Dan, Nate, Bilko, chowell, and anybody else I missed- good morning.

Ant

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
thefatguy said:
chashawk said:
Where is everybody?

I'm participating waayy too much in the outside board. :lol:

I'm just gonna start posting scans and youtube videos in this beeyatch!!
Yeah, ya feckin hypocrite.....stop saying topps sucks and then buy topps singles ::facepalm::
When they guy suggested "less is more" I was going to say spoken like a true ****** :lol:
Waiting for the rain to come so I can take it easy today and have my game cancelled tonight. I don't want to play in 6°/42° drizzle :(
Yup. Seriously wish there was a "slap person in back of head" key somewhere on my feckin comp sometimes.

Members online

Latest posts