Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
chowell3fan said:
JackLondon said:
chashawk said:
Yeah George, Idk what they were thinking with the interior border, but I do like the red.

I think that auction was just too early, as people are not expecting Ginter for another day or two.

Very nice TTMs Andrew!!

Thanks, Chas. TTM can be an addicting (and cheap) hobby. Still waiting on about ten more requests I sent out in the last two weeks.

LOVE the TTMs Andrew. The cards you choose are really top notch.

Thanks, Doug. Though the condition ain't great on them, it is cool to get vintage cards signed. So far, I think I have gotten 5 or 6 1961 Los Angeles Angels Topps cards signed TTM. That was the very first year that the Angels existed. Am trying to get as many of that year signed as possible.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
I think that auction was just too early, as people are not expecting Ginter for another day or two.
I was wondering this too....but, I search A&G everyday as do many others. Plus many people know the Asian market list on ebay early and word was out that cases arrived prior to the weekend for some people. How the later happened I do not know, WTF!
I do too, but I don't think many boxes/cases were opened yet.

I have not seen a single Hawk, Hansen, or Shakespeare listed yet.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chashawk said:
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
I was wondering this too....but, I search A&G everyday as do many others. Plus many people know the Asian market list on ebay early and word was out that cases arrived prior to the weekend for some people. How the later happened I do not know, WTF!

I dont think the big sellers are dumb enough to list until today/tomorrow. These were just a few leaked boxes, but I am surprised not more listed.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2fk5kd49]
chashawk said:

I dont think the big sellers are dumb enough to list until today/tomorrow. These were just a few leaked boxes, but I am surprised not more listed.[/quote:2fk5kd49]

I am too lazy to look up the auto roster.....are the big names the three chas mentioned?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
chowell3fan said:
George_Calfas said:
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2bxly5nv]
chashawk said:

I dont think the big sellers are dumb enough to list until today/tomorrow. These were just a few leaked boxes, but I am surprised not more listed.

I am too lazy to look up the auto roster.....are the big names the three chas mentioned?[/quote:2bxly5nv]

There are a few more but imho the checklist is weak and recycled from previous sets.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
George As for the Ginter auto list it is really weak, but the hunt for the Stras mini will be a fun run for some.

Andrew Nice looking cards I should do some TTM since I have a membership to a database site.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
1st4040 said:
Anthony K. said:
[quote="Pine Tar":3s249msr]Morning gang....... Wow sounds like there is a sickness running around the MT group. I have been sick
since Friday and Josh and gang had something recently too. Dan and his crew to I think, and now markakis8 little on is
sick. There seems to be some kind of flu bug still around. My daughter has tonsillitis and she is on antibiotics.

And anyone that thinks Lebron James will come to Chicago and play for the Bulls is the same person thinking the Cubs
and Carlos Zambrano with live in harmony. Lebron is never nor was he ever thinking of coming to the no-look Bulls.

This is very UNTRUE.

LeBron has looked hard and long at the Bulls and I would not be surprised to see him (and Bosh) end up in the Windy City.

Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and the gang have the most collective talent for him to join (unless Mark Cuban can do a sign-and-trade for him).

And, if it does happen, they would become the best team in the league and quite possibly the most dominant team since the 80's Celtics.

Had to fix that for you since it was the Lakers who won the most in the 80's...

Lebron is going to Miami with Dwayne Wade :D

Chris Bosh has been talked about heavily as a sign and trade deal no matter where he goes. There has been alot of chatter about the Lakers in that kind of deal but honestly I hope not since they are talking about Bynum.[/quote:3s249msr]

The Celtics were two injuries away from winning SIX titles, two of which would have come at the Lakers expense.

I would say the Lakers were more LUCKY then they were the best in the 80's ;)

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Pine Tar said:
MOFNY said:
[quote="Pine Tar":8ges4e2h]
MOFNY said:
Well it's official: I'm no longer single and I love it!
Does someone have a mail day to show. :lol:
Scan or ban?
This post is useless without pictures?
;)
Yeah what you said. You have pictures of this human type person :lol:
I kid Congrats there goes your spare time ;)[/quote:8ges4e2h]
Actually I just got off a 15 1/2 hour shift, but I get to see her on Wednesday. Our work schedules are clashing horribly until Thursday of next week. And I promise some pictures soon.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anyone have an overwhelming recommendation for a digital camera in the $200 range?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts