Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMCD

May 17, 2010
Wales, UK
Good afternoon everyone. Hows everyone doing?
Its a very wet afternoon here in South Wales and work is killing me! Only three hours to go before I get to go home and relax.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
ballerskrip said:
MojoDan said:
Welcome aboard Super, and congrats on the sales Matt

Thanks bud!

Hey, one of the Mt'rs here wanted my T206 buyback, we worked out a deal and I couldn't find the card. I FOUND IT!

Now, who was it? Sorry, my memory is failing me ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

skrip

Hmmm. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

:idea:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
muskiesfan said:
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents! Dan, Miggy, Richard, Ken, Art, Dave(wide), Dave(69), Tom, Stu, Josh, Adam, Paul, Jesse, Steve, Kevin, Charlie, Skrip, George and Superfractor :mrgreen: :D Just starting work again...never been so "happy". We have no working computer at the house at the moment. The day I got all of Jen's laptop data backed up my PC crashed after its first reboot. I'm rebuilding that POS and hope to have it up and stable later today :? :evil: Although in 2 weeks or so I will be getting a new laptop out of it :mrgreen: How has the day and week been for everyone??

Really? Obviously I am invisible today. j/k :lol:

::facepalm:: :oops: :lol: ...it must be for how thin you look today ;) HELLO JOE!!!!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang. I had 4 auctions end last night 3 were Cashburg base cards they sold for an average of 20 a piece :D
but the topps triple threads Josh Beckett numbered to 27 3 pc jersey? sold for a whopping 4 bucks and change. ::facepalm:: would have like at least 15 on that card. :x

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Good morning fellas!

I need a HUGE favor from somebody that has an account on the Blowout Cards Forum. I've applied for an account but they haven't approved me yet and I want the Darryl Kile card in this lot: Link

Could somebody contact the seller for me so I don't lose out on it while I wait for a moderator to approve my account?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
IndyMann said:
Man, do I miss these days.

[youtube:3ed82fv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY0c2ZAeMK4[/youtube:3ed82fv4]

"I'm cool like that"

Yeah, I use that phrase a lot around Chris. Annoys her a ton. :p

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. Another episode of MST3K before work.

Caught the tail end of "Soultaker" and now it's "Puma Man" !!!

Hope everyone has a solid day and I'll check in later to see what's what ... :geek:

Members online