Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
ok mlb 2k6 is one of the worst games i have ever played. thinking of even returning it even though it was only 3 bucks, but hey i can pick up another 3 dollar game if i return it. overall the game is just garbage.
madden 08 is good at least. patriots on franchise mode. 3-0 so far
off to play basketball. catch you guys later

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
pghbuccos said:
chashawk said:
Jesse - Leave Dave and his alphabetized collection alone.

thanks Charlie. good to know someone has my back when I'm not around.
charlie has everyone's back...I'm sitting under his shade right now :!: :lol:

I'm just jealous of your organizational skills :mrgreen:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Billy- Sorry, I don't have an account or I would gladly help you out.

Dave (p)- Of course we missed you brother. :D

One of my most wanted Dunn cards is on eBay and there's no chance in hell I can pick it up. Grrr. Oh well, it won't be the last time I miss out on a card. :lol: There's also a game used autographed jersey with a COA from the Reds. That would be pretty sweet. Aww, the life of a player collector. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Well I just made a purchase of what could be the defining piece of my whole PC. Not only does this piece represent the single most influential play in my sports fan life, but it also has my user name in it :D Yep you guessed it:

[ebay:mrceqsph]230510884920[/ebay:mrceqsph] :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (w)- Sweet pick up! That has to go up on your wall. We can start making up the backstory now on how he met you and personalized it to your screen name. :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Jeff! :D

Joe- exactly!! :lol: Oh and it will be displayed! Right along side the charred and mutilated effigies of Jim Kelly and Marv Levy. :evil: j/k

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Calgary isn't actually on fire, but the smoke from the BC wildfires has blown in today. Might get ash fall tomorrow if its calm overnight. (Conveniently converted to Fahrenheit for my American friends)
smoke.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Has this been discussed already and I missed it, cuz I did not know these existed!! Why in the blue hell would Topps do this!! :evil: Oh these aren't going to create any confusion. :benson:

[ebay:2dt1p9zp]220654263474[/ebay:2dt1p9zp]

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
birdsfan85 said:
Such a sweet card.

http://hugginsandscott.com/cgi-bin/show ... 68&lotno=0

Had to edit the post because damn that was a big scan.

Great, now I have to teach from behind my desk without standing up for the rest of the day. ::facepalm::
Haha sorry man. Saw it the other day but the scan finally started showing up on the auction so I had to share. I'd be willing to bet it ends up in a board members collection(not mine!)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon!
Dave(w) - Nice ebay win! How silly do I feel for not knowing the origin of your userID. :oops: Now that I'm edumacated, I feel alot more better! :D
That Williams/Foxx card would be incredible to own. :eek:
George - Excellent use of current vernacular in an MT post. Kudo's sir, kudo's! :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Tamer- Wow! That card is simple amazing.

Dave (w)- Yeah, we've discussed those before. ;) It's like the manufactured hat logo patches. Later this year (I can't remember the product), they're doing manufactured bat barrels.

Billy- Glad someone could help you out.

Steve- :lol:

Members online

Latest posts