Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
birdsfan85 said:
darrend505 said:
birdsfan85 said:
darrend505 said:
Talmer, did you get those two 54s in yet?
Indeed! In fact you even commented! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8593&start=285

So I did ::facepalm:: Any leads on anything new?
Umm I know where a Billy Martin and 2 Campanellas are but they aren't for sale. So no not really. Most of what I need are really tough this set might take me 10 more years to finish.
I remember a time when Talmsy passed on a Campanella Auto. About $100, Talmer?

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah that Campanella ended for $100 but there are so many bad Campanella signatures. In retrospect I should've taken the $100 chance.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George_Calfas said:
metallicalex777 said:
[quote="George_Calfas":32eg9236]
gvsu96 said:
chashawk said:
wideright said:
Has this been discussed already and I missed it, cuz I did not know these existed!! Why in the blue hell would Topps do this!! :evil: Oh these aren't going to create any confusion. :benson:

[ebay:32eg9236]220654263474[/ebay:32eg9236]
Yup. They've been in most Topps products this year. I've beaten that horse along with the hat logos & bat barrells.

Josh actually pulled one of the Dawsons and offered it to me, but I told him to shove it. :lol:
And I said that you would at least have to buy me dinner and drinks first.

And not some fancy joint, Josh wants Taco Bell.

...and a pair of those pants MC Hammer used to float down from the top of the roof.

........and a Diet Tabb, what he is watching his figure.[/quote:32eg9236]

TAB clear.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (w)- Actually, it probably was when you were on vacation. No worries, I somehow miss an awful lot even though I think I am here with great frequency. :lol:

Nah, Charlie's all about full flavor. He wants Mt. Dew, preferably by the gallon.

On the topic of soda, Cherry Coke has always been my favorite, but have you guys tried Cherry Dr. Pepper? It's awesome. I know its been out for awhile, but I never think to bring it up.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Someone cue up the Gravy Pepsi commercial

diet dr pepper, diet pepsi, diet A&W root beer, diet mug...those are mine...
when we go to the US we get diet dew (for the caffiene) diet code red, diet cherry pepsi and pepper

4 snipes in the next 30...good luck to me

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I'd rather drink unleaded gas than anything diet, especially diet Dew. Nastiest **** I've ever tasted...ugh.

That said, I've even given up regular Dew over the last couple of years. Now I only use 7up to mix my drinks, and an occasional Amp if I need caffeine.

Coffee, water, and Vitamin water are pretty much the only 3 things I drink now.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Water, Iced Tea, Sprite, Pepsi, Coffee, Pinapple/Apple/Orange Juice, Gatorade, Red Cream Soda

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Do you think that a good percentage of that set will be around the $15 mark Jesse?

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey afternoon hoes. I was wondering if this is happening around the US. I have been to 2 stores after work and need some things for some home made salsa since I have about (no lie) 60 tomatoes from the back 40. Anyway as I got to the store I see a sign saying sorry system down for Debit/Credit transactions CASH ONLY. This happen twice in 3 stops Well luckily I had some cash on me..I usually don't carry any at all. So is it just around by me or you guys seeing this too.
And yes I got my stuff and I was able to get the most important part.......Beer. :p I drink it while I make the fire-ass salsa. :lol:
All I needed was onions and Beer I have everything else from the garden. Jalapenos and Tomatoes and even Cilantro grew in the great garden of mine. :D

Ok need to go cut the grass and then hit the store again for the yard waste stickers.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thefatguy said:
MojoDan said:
Do you think that a good percentage of that set will be around the $15 mark Jesse?
Yeah...it's not superstar heavy, and if I stop listening to the MT, I could get nice single colors for cheap

the Stall sold for 20 last night because it was 1/25

Lost these...the Brassard is surprising
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEDWX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEDWX:IT

No way would I go single colors/patches as a mix if you dont have to. When I was going for 04spgu, I passed on lot of single colors. It was worth the extra money in my opinion. Especially if you want to frame/display them together in a room :D

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thefatguy said:
MojoDan said:
Yeah...it's not superstar heavy, and if I stop listening to the MT, I could get nice single colors for cheap

the Stall sold for 20 last night because it was an ugly single color white patch.

I was kind enough to correct your response for you :D

Rule #3 of the MT is you always listen to the infinite wisdom of your fellow MT members.

Members online