Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
muskiesfan said:
Jesse- Awesome cards! I'm not a Miami fan and I damn sure don't care for that college that is in the state north of Ohio (it is blasphemous for a Buckeye or Buckeyes fan to say that state's name ;) ), but that's still a sweet card.

Cubsfan- Hope you have a blast at the Bowl game!

Richard- Glad to hear the good news!!

Dave (b)- Oh there are a ton of different insert sets I can't wait to see. Jim Leyland game smoked cigarette butt card, Ray Lewis murder used knife card, Plaxico Burress bullet fragment from when he shot himself in the leg card, the list goes on. They would probably be highly collected in their respective sports. :D

Speaking of odd topics/subsets, didn't they either propose or make a set of serial killer cards?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
some scans of my recent pickups.. nothing earth shattering here

JoseCansecoPC144.jpg

but this is one of my newest centerpieces for sure

JoseCansecoPC140.jpg

Rainbow completion at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoseCansecoPC143.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
69MetsFan said:
muskiesfan said:
Jesse- Awesome cards! I'm not a Miami fan and I damn sure don't care for that college that is in the state north of Ohio (it is blasphemous for a Buckeye or Buckeyes fan to say that state's name ;) ), but that's still a sweet card.

Cubsfan- Hope you have a blast at the Bowl game!

Richard- Glad to hear the good news!!

Dave (b)- Oh there are a ton of different insert sets I can't wait to see. Jim Leyland game smoked cigarette butt card, Ray Lewis murder used knife card, Plaxico Burress bullet fragment from when he shot himself in the leg card, the list goes on. They would probably be highly collected in their respective sports. :D

Speaking of odd topics/subsets, didn't they either propose or make a set of serial killer cards?

I remember there was talk of it, I don't know if they were ever actually made or not. I think people have too thin of skin when it comes to that kind of stuff. People get pissy about who cards are made of. While collecting serial killer cards may not appeal to me, I'm sure it would appeal to someone.

Don't get me wrong, I see the other side of the argument. I just find it hard to believe that if a set of cards were made of serial killers that the killers themselves would profit off of them. If they wanted to do something really cool, make a set of serial killer cards and the profits could be split amongst the families of the killers victims.

Paul- Incredible!!! Great pick ups. That Red Crusade is absolutely beautiful, as is the entire rainbow. Congratulations on finishing it off!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Good Afternoon guys!!

Damn cold and snowy day in Cow Town again. Great day to stay in, take naps, surf the net and watch the all day marathon of Monsterquest on TV :D :D :D

Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait for the Winterclassic this Saturday :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I have realized the error of my eBay selling ways. I forgot to add in such key words as 1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, L@@K, H@T, AND RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thefatguy said:
Dave, as a sorry, you're getting this one now
09ultimatepatchbrodeur2.png

And this....he can polish his silver medal
millerauto.png

Jesse there's nothing to be sorry aboot :mrgreen: I know you will send the cards and I am in no hurry to receive them.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
muskiesfan said:
I have realized the error of my eBay selling ways. I forgot to add in such key words as 1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, L@@K, H@T, AND RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're such a n00b. But seriously, it couldn't hurt to put 1/1 in the title for a card like that. Could give you some extra attention which = more $$$$.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Paul - congrats on the Crusade!! I saw a Canseco card at my LCS, it has a GU Bat where he's pictured in a Yankee uniform, not sure whether you need it?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks for all the compliments guys.. definately feel like I've joined that elite club of crusaders now!

poppudaimadochi said:
Good morning everyone!!

Paul - congrats on the Crusade!! I saw a Canseco card at my LCS, it has a GU Bat where he's pictured in a Yankee uniform, not sure whether you need it?

if it was just a base gu'ed probably not.. most of the stuff I need now is numbered 100 or less. Thanks for keeping an eye out though.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Thought I had a good deal on a Joe Webb Topps Chrome Auto and the seller pulle the old "Sorry, forgot it was on ebay and it already has a bid" routine. Don't blame him. He had it for $8. I knew I was going to get screwed over, but oh well.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Not bad Jesse on the pick-up
So I have 1 card as a mail day bit no scan right now I will scan it later. Joe knows which one it is.
I need to hit up the seller since he failed to state some thing about said card. I promise to scan it later
I need to go get the wife's meds first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts