Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:
MojoDan said:
My son just brought me an 89 Pro Set Don Majkowski and sat still while I read him the stats/info on the back of the card :lol:

Fun guy to talk to.

I liked Majkowski. I have 44 of that card so its okay that he brought me the one :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Having a really nice 2 days off :D I was able to sleep in a little too much yesterday...didn't wake up until 11am :shock: :cool: Jen and I took all the duplicate gifts back to Best Buy/Target/the mall yesterday and got a TON of store credit and a few swap outs. Today we plan on spending our gift cards so should be pretty fun doing that :mrgreen: Just cooking up some eggnog french toast topped with a cinnamon vanilla cream cheese frosting with a few left overs from our holiday party.

Richard - Best wishes and prayers to you and your wife. I hope the surgery goes even better than expected :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Alex - :mrgreen:

Richard....I can only assume your last name is Nixon, so good luck and best wishes to Mrs. Nixon

Snowing now, and guess what, this is the 1 day I pick to work ::facepalm:: FML....hoping it will slow down but they're calling for an inch or 2 OF SNOW :lol: plus what was on the ground this AM.... :evil:

Going up to 45/7C next week though :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Joe - We sure will. I have about $150 for Best Buy and $100 for Guitar Center so its all about quantity or quality :lol: Best Buy wise I know I will definitely be picking up the Star Wars Force Unleashed II special edition pack. It comes in a tin like the first one I have did and it comes with a metal Jedi 2GB usb drive which is kinda cool. Its only $15 more than the game on its own so I figure its worth it since I collect that nerdy kind of stuff. Probably will add some CDs and a possible blue ray to the list as well :cool:

Andrew - Rain rain go away, come again no other day ;)

Jesse - Yikes on the snow...but you should be used to it eh?? :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Alex- Very cool. Adding games, music, and blu rays is always a great day. ;)

Okay, so I have received 6 offers on the Jeter, only 1 was not auto-declined. It's honestly not a bad price, but it's a little lower than I would like to get. Should I counter or just keep waiting to see what other offers come in?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Joe - I would wait until the current offer is at least 24-36 hours old, just to see what else you get.

Headed to Best Buy today as well. Hopefully returning with a DVD drive, and then will be able to some sig image updates. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
chashawk said:
Joe - I would wait until the current offer is at least 24-36 hours old, just to see what else you get.

Sounds good. I hate selling on eBay. :lol: I'm just worried about leaving money on the table or counter-offering and running a potential buyer off. I guess I'm just not used to being in a position where I have a card that people besides me actually want. :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I feel you Joe. :lol:

Checking the system requirements against my comp to make sure the DVD drive is compatible made me realize we only have 7GB of hard drive space left. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Over 40GB of our hard drive is taken up by pics and vids of O. :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon guys

being off all week I've taken full advantage of the sleep I can get.. nothing better to do really in the middle of winter with snow on the ground. I think today we will take down all the Christmas stuff to get the place back to normal.

Richard good luck to the Mrs and best wishes on a speedy recovery.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thought I would share the Dunns I got in thanks to Dave (p) on Monday. I got in the 5 chromes and the white.

2005 Bowman, Bowman White /240, Bowman Relics
2005Bowman83A.jpg
2005Bowman83G.jpg
2005BowmanRelics83A.jpg

2005 Bowman Chrome, Refractor, Xfractor /225
2005BowmanChrome83A.jpg
2005BowmanChrome83C.jpg
2005BowmanChrome83E.jpg

2005BowmanChrome83G.jpg
2005BowmanChrome83I.jpg

Blue Refractor /150, Gold Refractor /50

To finish off 2005 Bowman and Bowman Chrome I need 2005 Bowman 1st Edition, Gold, and the Red 1/1. For 2005 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor /5 and the Superfractor 1/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online