Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
ThoseBackPages said:
69MetsFan said:
Eric, my bet is Jesus already knows. ;)

ha!

ive been meaning to ask you.... favorite '69 Met?

also, have you seen that on iTunes they have available Game 5 of the Series in its entirety for $1.99

I'd have to say Jerry Koosman is my favorite. Cleon Jones is running a very close second.
I hadn't heard that about iTunes before. :shock: I'm going to look into this because I'm in it running the bases through the crowd after they won. :D

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
HA! Just got the word from my mom that her friends daughter was at a bar in Tampa, FL and Derek Jeter was there and he hit on her. :lol:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Thanks guys! Definitely one of the coolest pieces in my collection now.

Dave (69) - I got to meet Jerry Kooseman at a card show back in the 90's and got an 8x10 signed. I'll have to find it and show it off sometime.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
schillingfan said:

Dave (69) - I got to meet Jerry Kooseman at a card show back in the 90's and got an 8x10 signed. I'll have to find it and show it off sometime.

Sweet! I hear he's a very nice, personable signer. Just a good ol' Minnesota boy. :)

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
69MetsFan said:
schillingfan said:

Sweet! I hear he's a very nice, personable signer. Just a good ol' Minnesota boy. :)

From what I remember, he was really nice and chatted with everyone a little bit. Total class act.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
69MetsFan said:
ThoseBackPages said:
69MetsFan said:
Eric, my bet is Jesus already knows. ;)

ha!

ive been meaning to ask you.... favorite '69 Met?

also, have you seen that on iTunes they have available Game 5 of the Series in its entirety for $1.99

I'd have to say Jerry Koosman is my favorite. Cleon Jones is running a very close second.
I hadn't heard that about iTunes before. :shock: I'm going to look into this because I'm in it running the bases through the crowd after they won. :D

really???? NICE!

i have yet to watch it, but once i get back to work im sure i will watch it.

it also has a great pre-game show with Mantle and Koufax talking about Game 4

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
So...oil prices rose when Libya was in a state of chaos and unrest, right?

And...now that coalition forces have begun to try to reign in that chaos, oil prices are rising again?

Anybody else think that it's all a bunch of Wall Street BS?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
69MetsFan said:
schillingfan said:

im sure hes behaving right about now lol

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Tuesday morning. Another day at school. Shortened to half day though with all the tremors.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Libya was just a test of missles for Korea . Testing the new style of French and English missles for depth and how to seal nuclear sites .

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Is making an offer of 40% the BIN price considered a low-ball offer? I'm hoping the seller at least sends a counter offer...

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
chashawk said:
So...oil prices rose when Libya was in a state of chaos and unrest, right?

And...now that coalition forces have begun to try to reign in that chaos, oil prices are rising again?

Anybody else think that it's all a bunch of Wall Street BS?

The killer part of that equation is what's at the pumps is already paid for. Oil prices that are rising are for what's being pumped out of the ground now. :evil:
I think Wall Street BS is the best short answer to your question. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Is making an offer of 40% the BIN price considered a low-ball offer? I'm hoping the seller at least sends a counter offer...

An offer is just that, an offer. If they consider it a lowball offer, they should have an auto decline price.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
scotty21690 said:
I've sent offers that were 10% of the BIN price, if I thought that's what the card was worth.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
scotty21690 said:

The thing with this is you'll never know unless you ask.
Worst that can happen is you have to up your offer. ;)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Lol, good points guys.....I was just hoping that it didn't get auto-declined but I will find out.

<<<eBay n00b, once again. :geek:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Once again, sigh.

I think he wants a good bit more than it's worth. I sent him a message though. It's not a card I really need for my collection......but I really like it. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts