Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
Thanks E! I'm more excited for the PSA sub since it's going to be 50 cards and I will be able to sell them to either buy a new card or two for my collection or put it towards something not card related.
Just you and I in this submission??

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
birdsfan85 said:
Thanks E! I'm more excited for the PSA sub since it's going to be 50 cards and I will be able to sell them to either buy a new card or two for my collection or put it towards something not card related.

WINNA!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the Penguins beat the Red Wings in the Shootout tonight :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

darrend505 said:
Just got in from work and saying hi B!

evening Darren :D

Charlie congrats on starting your new job early.

Ty I'm looking forward to seeing your Chucky sketch card.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Damn E I thought I had many different project ideas :lol:

If I go non card it would be either a 50's Coke Machine or an early 50's Chevy truck in rough shape but the truck would be more of a money pit then my cards.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Yea T, tell me about it.

ive been thinking about it. im probably going to a show on friday... do i really want to spend most of my time pouring over 80s commons when i can have as much luck ripping vending/racks here at home?

now '73s on the other hand... no ripping of those! lol

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah I am kinda bummed at myself for skipping Chantilly this past weekend but I knew I was going for Snuffy so I couldn't waste money there too. I don't know why but considering I was born in the mid 80's I love everything 1950's.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
PM sent E. The card is a 1952 Mother's Cookies Memo Luna. I'd like to get that and the Hunter Weiners card signed for my own collection but the Hunter's Weiners I may never find again.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks E I would love if you could find me that card but I'm not gonna hold my breath. I've seen 1 Hunter's Weiners and it was beat to hell and still went over $100.