Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
scotty21690 said:
markakis8 said:
Anybody here an expert in sending pre-1975 cards into PSA?
Expert in what aspect?

If the cards are even worth sending in to PSA if you are looking to get 9's or 10's...

How strict are they in certain areas (centering, surface, etc)

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
The High School Reunion

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"

"Yes", she sighed, "He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
scotty21690 said:
markakis8 said:
Anybody here an expert in sending pre-1975 cards into PSA?
Expert in what aspect?

If the cards are even worth sending in to PSA if you are looking to get 9's or 10's...

How strict are they in certain areas (centering, surface, etc)
I believe they are more lenient in centering over BGS, but will be difficult to get 9's or 10's if they have any surface flaws.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Can someone provide an opinion on the condition of my 65 Clemente...I want and idea of what trade value it might have if I decide to move it. I know it is not MINT....just want a ballpark type opinions. Thanks!!

I will see if taking picture with my camera give a better idea as well.

1965ClementeFront.jpg

1965ClementeBack.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
Art, How goes it?

It's going pretty good I guess. really looking forward to the weekend of the 9th,10th,and 11th. Will be book solid for the weekend with dogs, and will have about 16-17 here all at once. :D Nice $$.

How's things with you?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Bay Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":14wpwihu]Art, How goes it?

It's going pretty good I guess. really looking forward to the weekend of the 9th,10th,and 11th. Will be book solid for the weekend with dogs, and will have about 16-17 here all at once. :D Nice $$.

How's things with you?[/quote:14wpwihu]

Great, work is interesting plus the boss and I had a "closed door" meeting. I guess I need to provide direction to the 2 full-timer on the team :mrgreen:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2a53qcho][quote="George_Calfas":2a53qcho]Art, How goes it?

How's things with you?[/quote:2a53qcho]

Great, work is interesting plus the boss and I had a "closed door" meeting. I guess I need to provide direction to the 2 full-timer on the team :mrgreen:[/quote:2a53qcho]

Over achiever!!!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
darrend505 said:
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2p1sjuqg][quote="George_Calfas":2p1sjuqg]Art, How goes it?

How's things with you?

Great, work is interesting plus the boss and I had a "closed door" meeting. I guess I need to provide direction to the 2 full-timer on the team :mrgreen:[/quote:2p1sjuqg]

Over achiever!!![/quote:2p1sjuqg]
:ugeek:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2mkdlpiz][quote="George_Calfas":2mkdlpiz]Art, How goes it?

How's things with you?[/quote:2mkdlpiz]

Great, work is interesting plus the boss and I had a "closed door" meeting. I guess I need to provide direction to the 2 full-timer on the team :mrgreen:[/quote:2mkdlpiz]

Brown noser!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":2emwc640][quote="George_Calfas":2emwc640]Art, How goes it?

How's things with you?[/quote:2emwc640]

Great, work is interesting plus the boss and I had a "closed door" meeting. I guess I need to provide direction to the 2 full-timer on the team :mrgreen:[/quote:2emwc640]

Sounds like doors opening up to me. ;)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
happy to report my power has finally been restored!!

tomorrow will be super busy doing laundry and all the other stuff that couldn't be done without power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts