Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hoopster3977 said:
Good morning everyone!

Joe, it sucks that unexpected expenses pop up. Nice replacement though. Hope your sale do well.

Dom, it really hurts when a family member, even a pet, passes away.

George, no one cent auctions this week for me. I don't like ended auctions on holiday weekends, or durning the week.

Looks like I'll be eating alot of tomatoes, everything is getting ripe right now, and the frost is not far away. Probably alot BLT's will be made.

Ralph send some of those my way. lol I only was able to get some cherry tomatoes this year and maybe a few of the Tom.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon guys

Day 4 without power and I'm starting to get really discouraged. They fixed the broken pole at the corner yesterday but still didn't restore the power. Going to the grocery store daily is getting old and I might have to hit a laundromat if this goes another day or 2. Storm was weak but the damage is rediculous so good thing it wasn't worse.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok kids
I sent my list to George for the MTSS and I apologize in advance for the lameness of said list.

I don't really spend the opening price on just 1 card. I look for cards that maybe total that price and can get about 5-10.
So if you get me just kept in mind, I like to send out cards more then get them. Sorry to make it difficult for whom ever gets the '
unfortunate task of buying for me. :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know all too well about pets that are treated as family. Really sorry for your loss Dom :grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
lisu said:
good afternoon everyone. today has been hectic. Trying to re-fi my house.

Good luck with that Lisa, seems to be a popular trend for many people as of late.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
MojoDan said:
lisu said:
good afternoon everyone. today has been hectic. Trying to re-fi my house.

Good luck with that Lisa, seems to be a popular trend for many people as of late.

It's actually going ok - seems like there will be no fees and at 4.125% which is better than my current 5% rate. I also had some issues today with Paypal. I think that got resolved though. They originally declined my dispute for a $420 card because the seller sent with DC. I pointed out to the CSR that he needed to send it with signature confirmation if over $250. I was just peeved initially!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Pine ; your right you are a pain in the a$$ and i don't have to send you anything :lol: :lol: :lol:
hoop ; send some tomatoes to Pine in a box no wrapping
Lisa ;you shouldn't have used the local Costra for finance ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
Dom ; sorry about the dog , only thing worse is someone stole my beagle and you never know about it's health .
Counting down days at work till i go to Pittsburgh -- Hoop send me some tomatoes i know someone else i can GET :twisted:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Yesterday, I ended an 11 year search for my one true White Whale. I'd spent well over 100 man-hours searching for it.

Dan knows how excited I am

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JoshHamilton said:
Yesterday, I ended an 11 year search for my one true White Whale. I'd spent well over 100 man-hours searching for it.

Dan knows how excited I am
Will you posted a picture of your boner last night. Well you sent me a PM of it lol

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
JackLondon said:
domino2012 said:
Hello everyone,
Sad day for me today. My Black Lab Neo was put to sleep just a couple hours ago before noon (remember I'm in a different time zone).
He was 10 years old. You could see the change in his health the past 2 weeks as he got weaker and could hardly walk at the end. He was checked upon yesterday by the vet and it seems he got cancer. He had a hard time breathing and it was just not right to let him continue to suffer.
I was there until his last breath which was very hard but at least I got to say goodbye as I pet him. He'll definately be missed and never forgotten.
I know it seems silly to cry for a dog but you get so attached that they become members of the family. :(
Anyways, I hope you all have a nice day and for those of you with pets, give them a BIG hug and treat today for Neo.

Really sorry to hear about Neo's passing. And it is NOT silly to cry for a dog. We treat our dogs and cats like family because they ARE members of our families. :grouphug:

^^^^^^^ This x10. We have 6 dogs and 4 cats, and we love them all. Will break our hearts when they pass, and one is probalby overdue actually. He's a terrier that's 18 yrs old, but I don't think he will make it through he winter. Will be a very sad day, and tears will certainly flow from both of us.

Sorry to hear about Neo and hope the healing comes quick on your part. :grouphug:

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good evening! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm pretty much working 15 hours day every day and am beyond exhausted but things are going well otherwise.

pghbuccos said:
Curt Schilling and Nomar are in the ESPN Wednesday Night Baseball booth :D :) :p :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
markakis8 said:
Art, six dogs and four cats! Wow, that's crazy! :grouphug:

I know that you are relatively new to MT, but I sure am glad that you used caps for Art's name. He can be terrifying!

:D

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts