Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you guys. With how things have been going lately, I really appreciate all of the birthday wishes. I really appreciate all of them. :D

Steve- Congrats on the sweet pick ups! Very nice additions to your collection.

Richard- :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
man I wish I was half this good at playing piano
Alert that this is over 6 minutes long to view but a great video.
[youtube:xo6fp13g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFJ-4C3K5Dw&feature=related[/youtube:xo6fp13g]

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Happy Birthday Joe!

I hope all the health issues in your family are cleared up soon!

Just replaced the screen in my newer computer. Success! I really don't want to use Windows XP anymore. Windows 7 for me.

I still have an open counteroffer for the last card in the Sterling USA auto set. I'm willing to pay $125, seller want's $150. Not many have come up for auction and I'm debating on giving in.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Happy Birthday Joe!!

Won this last night for under $40, couldn't be happier :mrgreen:
Canada flag patch (my first Cup card too!)
$(KGrHqMOKjME5(7VvQG-BOYGU6Wjs!~~60_1.JPG

Goes well with Kipper's Alberta patch
0910opcpremkipperalbertapatch.png

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
hoopster3977 said:
Happy Birthday Joe!

I hope all the health issues in your family are cleared up soon!

Just replaced the screen in my newer computer. Success! I really don't want to use Windows XP anymore. Windows 7 for me.

I still have an open counteroffer for the last card in the Sterling USA auto set. I'm willing to pay $125, seller want's $150. Not many have come up for auction and I'm debating on giving in.
Ralph hold out and try to get it for that price. But if your nervous it will go and they don't come up often, then you may have to give in.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Steve :eek: :shock: those are some amazing pickups.

Eric that sucks that the season is coming to an end. I'm looking forward to seeing the updated pics of your Wax Museum.

Jesse sweet Iggy. I can't believe that is your first Cup card :? how long are you at the rink today?

Ralph good afternoon.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This was a little weird that I was listening to this on the computer and then I seen it very lightly raining outside :shock: :)
[youtube:1g3htdnj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg1WWl9Chsk&feature=related[/youtube:1g3htdnj]

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
AND the top ammonia tech (for the city basically) just said if I want to get a job with his company give him a call :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Dave, 6 hours (until 4)

Well about 5 hours now ;)

Back Sunday for 6.

Cup cards are usually out of my price range. I was lucky to nab that one (ended late last night when I was still at the rink)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Come on now sing along.....you know you know the words :D :lol:
[youtube:bvg37zxh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKMzs5h82Gk&feature=related[/youtube:bvg37zxh]

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ok, I was doing a little house cleaning/scanning of some of my cards and thought I would post what I just sorted.. :D

lms-lb.jpg

lms-rc.jpg

lmst-nr.jpg

lms-tr.jpg

lmst-rc.jpg

ums-cj.jpg

ums-jl.jpg

ums-kg.jpg

umsq-cj.jpg

ums-rj.jpg

umst-kg.jpg

Time to go thru some other cards.. :cool:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Pinbreaker said:
MojoDan said:
Those are ALL PC cards right Kevin :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So far unless someone has some deep pockets.. :D

With my latest eye surgery, I have started looking at what I really want to keep and what I should get rid of..
HAHAHAHAHA^^^^HAHAHAHAAHAH

Get it?

Looking?? Eye surgery???

Latest posts