Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Great pics Dave!
Ralph, feel better soon.

Diarrhea is a treat for the whole family :|

At least water and some gingerale are staying down.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Porcelain Prince thanks and you must be getting better if you are able to hold down liquids (even if they are coming back out as liquids).

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning/Afternoon Gents!!! I'm feeling like Jesse but not as bad...pretty sure I got a nasty case of food poisoning last night :evil: Hoping to rest better throughout the day to be in top shape for tomorrow and the rest of the week.

George - You should add yourself to this video:

[youtube:3sgvo41b]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNOHp4pNrlI[/youtube:3sgvo41b]

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I am getting my last few days of vacation for the year straightened out. Looks like I will be taking off from December 23rd -Jan 3rd all while using only 3 vacation days. Not bad right?? Dell has a week closure that we get for being employees and it doesn't get counted as vacation time. I love it!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Made an appointment to donate blood this afternoon last night only to get to the blood bank and it was closed. Did not say that last night or in the confirmation email that was automated. ::facepalm::

Oh well, got laundry done, and cleaning up the apartment!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I really do have to post more scans of my pickups next year. That might be my FCB New Years Resolution.

I am about 300 cards behind right now in my scanning and my folders in my bucket should look A LOT different...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
muskiesfan said:
pghbuccos said:
Joe how is the job going?

The job is done. When they hired me, they said I could have Thursday Dec. 1 and Sunday Dec. 4 off because we were going to Cincinnati for RedsFest. I told them about it when I got hired and they said it was not a problem. I told them about it the week I was leaving. My supervisor said, no problem. When I went back to work on Monday Dec. 5, they told me I was done. They said I was a no call, no show for that Thursday and Sunday. In the end, it's my fault. I should have made sure I knew the policy. However, being told twice that I could have those 2 days off, no one told me I needed to call out those days.
Business Legal Report ; If not written down didn't happen . Sign over my last desk ; Nothing Verbal write it down . Funny how most uppers won't write ANYTHING down . Plausable deny ability .

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
I really do have to post more scans of my pickups next year. That might be my FCB New Years Resolution.

I am about 300 cards behind right now in my scanning and my folders in my bucket should look A LOT different...

I know I would enjoy seeing more of your pickups Dan.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Hey guys...just heard back from Art on facebook.

He is doing ok.

Just dealing with some back/neck/family issues, but says everything is good and he'll check in soon.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
pghbuccos said:
MojoDan said:

I know I would enjoy seeing more of your pickups Dan.
This. I know you have been killin' it this year.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
ChasHawk said:
Hey guys...just heard back from Art on facebook.

He is doing ok.

Just dealing with some back/neck/family issues, but says everything is good and he'll check in soon.

thanks for the update Charlie. sucks that he is having some issues but good to know he checked in with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts