Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
George_Calfas said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Nice Hershiser lot.

Last time I was at my parents house I looked through a bit of my old cards...I think I had a page dedicated to the 1985 Topps Hershiser, along with guys like Alvin Davis, etc. Ah yes, memory lane.

I love how certain cards spark memories.

I have been buying up his famous fabrics patch cards. With last night purchase I instantly have a Orel player collection

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
George_Calfas said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Nice Hershiser lot.

Last time I was at my parents house I looked through a bit of my old cards...I think I had a page dedicated to the 1985 Topps Hershiser, along with guys like Alvin Davis, etc. Ah yes, memory lane.

That '85 set for some reason really sticks out. Cory Snyder, plus being in Chicago, the Shawon Dunston card as well.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
George_Calfas said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Nice Hershiser lot.

That '85 set for some reason really sticks out. Cory Snyder, plus being in Chicago, the Shawon Dunston card as well.

Agreed. For the 85 set for me it was Henderson/Ripken/Gwynn

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning. Doing a little scanning this morning. Got my LG Android phone all set up last night - Ebay app and saved searchs, FCB, Facebook, Yahoo Mail, my websites. I'm pretty psyched I can now go to a cardshow and be able to view the scans on my websites so I know if I have a particular card or not. Can even access my master lists with .pdf viewer. Today I need to find a ringtone and some games. Welcome to the 21st century, Brad.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
gracecollector said:
Morning. Doing a little scanning this morning. Got my LG Android phone all set up last night - Ebay app and saved searchs, FCB, Facebook, Yahoo Mail, my websites. I'm pretty psyched I can now go to a cardshow and be able to view the scans on my websites so I know if I have a particular card or not. Can even access my master lists with .pdf viewer. Today I need to find a ringtone and some games. Welcome to the 21st century, Brad.
Morning

Don't forget the photobucket app ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
New Years resolution starting early. I am giving up fully caffenated pop. If I do get anything it will be caffeine free and hopefully sugar free. Also trying to cut down on sugar.

Starting weight 220lb. Target 195lb.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
darrend505 said:
New Years resolution starting early. I am giving up fully caffenated pop. If I do get anything it will be caffeine free and hopefully sugar free. Also trying to cut down on sugar.

Good luck D

Caffeine free/sugar free is easier to find in the US than here. When we go down we load up on diet dew and diet cherry Dr Pepper

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
thefatguy said:
darrend505 said:

Good luck D

Caffeine free/sugar free is easier to find in the US than here. When we go down we load up on diet dew and diet cherry Dr Pepper

Have you ever had Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper? I used to drink they heck out of that stuff!

Finally getting around to cleaning up bedroom closet. Got the mirror in the bedroom. Working on going through clothes again. Tired of looking at the mess....

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
darrend505 said:
thefatguy said:
darrend505 said:

Good luck D

Have you ever had Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper? I used to drink they heck out of that stuff.
Its hard to find in the small cities in Montana we frequent

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
gracecollector said:
For ringtones, just grab the Ringdroid free app and take any MP3 or audio file and easily create your own ringtone.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
gracecollector said:
I'm contemplating a Burbank purchase of 4 cards. All are somewhat overpriced.

Quick, someone talk me off the ledge!
Put them on the back burner and look elsewhere.
If you can absolutely not find them anywhere else, go get 'em.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
69MetsFan said:
gracecollector said:
I'm contemplating a Burbank purchase of 4 cards. All are somewhat overpriced.

Quick, someone talk me off the ledge!
Put them on the back burner and look elsewhere.
If you can absolutely not find them anywhere else, go get 'em.

I don't even contemplate Burbank until I can't find them elsewhere.
It's just a matter of should I wait and hope they pop up in the future, or bite the bullet and hit them now. I may buy the three less expensive ones now and wait on the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online