Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
gracecollector said:
69MetsFan said:
gracecollector said:
I'm contemplating a Burbank purchase of 4 cards. All are somewhat overpriced.

Quick, someone talk me off the ledge!
Put them on the back burner and look elsewhere.
If you can absolutely not find them anywhere else, go get 'em.

I don't even contemplate Burbank until I can't find them elsewhere.
It's just a matter of should I wait and hope they pop up in the future, or bite the bullet and hit them now. I may buy the three less expensive ones now and wait on the big one.

I say just get them all

Sounds like you might be waiting a long time before they pop up elsewhere

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Just went back through my 1972 Topps set, thought it was complete, seems I am missing one card #513, just need to see if I misplaced it...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
gvsu96 said:
moxacaine said:
morning guys, anyone have any fun plans for new years eve?

Nope. Laying low. How about you?

gf and i are heading to my sister and bro in laws place in PA. We are going to their friends house who are throwing a big party and having a bon fire and all that jazz. Im a little concerned mixing rednecks, alcohol, and a bonfire.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
moxacaine said:
gvsu96 said:
moxacaine said:
morning guys, anyone have any fun plans for new years eve?

Nope. Laying low. How about you?

gf and i are heading to my sister and bro in laws place in PA. We are going to their friends house who are throwing a big party and having a bon fire and all that jazz. Im a little concerned mixing rednecks, alcohol, and a bonfire.

Throw in AC/DC's Back In Black album and it's a party. :lol:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Getting a cold I think. Too much traveling/driving.

Drinking some Roasted Yerba tea from here:
http://www.favatea.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Local" company.

I have had the real thing, that stuff is pretty good!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
darrend505 said:
gvsu96 said:
Getting a cold I think. Too much traveling/driving.

Drinking some Roasted Yerba tea from here:
http://www.favatea.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Local" company.

I have had the real thing, that stuff is pretty good!

They have an amazing selection of tea. They do ship and it's reasonably priced. Max likes going there since they have 5 different samples everyday.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Got my replacement pair of 3D glasses on order yesterday. We also picked up Rio in 3D. Jared would not let me leave the store without that movie. It was really good, the animation and 3D effects were incredible. I'm hooked. The movies are way more expensive but its worth the experience.

Jesse- what did you see in 3D yesterday?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Just went back through the set again. Still missing that one blasted card. It might have falled out when I was sleeving it yesterday. Will have to look around when I check on house later this afternoon.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
wideright said:
Good morning!
Jesse- what did you see in 3D yesterday?
Glad you got the replacement pair ordered.
We saw Tintin yesterday. It was great. We saw Hugo in 3D before Xmas, also amazing. (Have also seen Christmas Carol last year and Avatar.)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
darrend505 said:
Just went back through the set again. Still missing that one blasted card. It might have falled out when I was sleeving it yesterday. Will have to look around when I check on house later this afternoon.

Where's the grammar hammer? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts