Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The new FCB app is available on android. Check the google play store to update.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Love the android app! And with my new Galaxy S3, I can almost read it like a book compared to my old phone.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
App stops responding when I try to open a PM and is only displaying a blank page when I try to view a user's profile

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I am aware of the issue with profiles, the private message problem shouldn't exist and works fine on my galaxy s3

Hmm, wanna try sending me a fresh one?
Edit- nevermind it actually looks like it was only one particular PM for some reason, my others work fine

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Works OK on my Galaxy S2, except for the afore mentioned issue viewing profiles. The appearance is nice. I like the larger photos/scans in the posts. Also the navigation arrows at the bottom remind me of the baseball scoring symbols for strikeout swinging and strikeout looking! :)

Sent from my Android device using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Some parts of text are dark and hard to read, usually replies, using dark theme if that makes a difference. Otherwise, love the app!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts