Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The official post your most wanted chase card help thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
mmorgan said:
Well there are so many cards I wish I had but these are the few that I really wish I could find. And in my price range.

Tony Gwynn
2001 SPx Spectrum #76
2000 Topps Stars Metallic Blue SPOT #170
2000 SPx Spectrum #56
2000 Fleer Club 3000 Memorabilia T. Bat-Jersey /100
2000 E-X E-Xceptional Blue /250 #XC14
1999 SPx Finite Spectrum #64
1999 Pacific Omega Hit Machine 3000 T.Philly Sportsfest Hit Machine 3000 #21
1998 UD3 Die Cuts ER #270
1998 SPx Finite Spectrum CG #359

I sent you a pm,I have 2 of the cards on your list.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Brandon Morrow 2007 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor and Superfractor (BC17)

Nothing in the card world would make me happier.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I doubt anyone has this card but I'd really love it for my collection. I've been looking for this card for 10+ years and haven't even seen another card from the set let alone this card.

1992 Oklahoma State Cowboys Team Issue Jay Canizaro

Also any Robby Thompson recollection autographs.

Thanks,
Ron

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
2005 Reflections Albert Pujols Patch/Auto that's actually available :? I've found a few but the owners sorta want a card like that! I figure it's going to cost the most and be the hardest to find other than the Marcus Giles. It would be a Birthday present to myself if I could find it by September 15th!

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
2000 Upper Deck A Piece of History 3000 Club #CR-JBS Cal Ripken Bat-Jersey-Auto /8

If anyone knows where this card is, puts me in touch with the owner and I am able to acquire it....there will be a $100 bonus in it for them.

Thanks,
Jay

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Hank Greenberg 1943 M&Co.

Only card set made during the war. Butt ugly but very historic

zan

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I have been working on this set since it first came out. These are some of the remaining cards that I need to finish the relic set.

2003 Topps 205 Relics Needed

APB Albert Pujols Bat A2
AP2 Albert Pujols Hat A2
BG2 Brian Giles Bat A2
BW2 Bernie Williams Jsy A2
CP Corey Patterson Bat A2
DE Darin Erstad Uni A2
GB George Brett Jsy A2
GM2 Greg Maddux Bat A2
IR Ivan Rodriguez Bat A2
JE Jim Edmonds Jsy A2
JP Jorge Posada Bat A2
NR Nolan Ryan Uni A2
PM2 Pedro Martinez Jsy A2 (Looking to the right and both hands in glove, red
undershirt)
RF2 Rafael Furcal Bat A2 (Bat over right shoulder, Braves ball cap on)
SS Sammy Sosa Jsy A2
TG Troy Glaus Uni A2
VG Vladimir Guerrero Bat A2

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Pastretta said:
2005 Reflections Albert Pujols Patch/Auto that's actually available :? I've found a few but the owners sorta want a card like that! I figure it's going to cost the most and be the hardest to find other than the Marcus Giles. It would be a Birthday present to myself if I could find it by September 15th!

Hey buddy. This is Casey and you contacted me recently about the one I have in my photobucket. Nice to see you made it on this site. Good luck finding an available Pujols card.... if I remember correctly, there were a couple on ebay at one point in the past year.

I'd really like to find a 2007 Bowman Chrome Will Venable Auto Red Refractor for my rainbow. I've seen one on ebay at product release but I didn't snag it. I know who has the super and he is a friend and fellow collector of Venable so thats cool with me..... but there are 5 red ref's... I just gotta get one of those!! lol.

Good idea for a thread.
Casey

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
caseya10781 said:
Pastretta said:

Hey buddy. This is Casey and you contacted me recently about the one I have in my photobucket. Nice to see you made it on this site. Good luck finding an available Pujols card.... if I remember correctly, there were a couple on ebay at one point in the past year.

I'd really like to find a 2007 Bowman Chrome Will Venable Auto Red Refractor for my rainbow. I've seen one on ebay at product release but I didn't snag it. I know who has the super and he is a friend and fellow collector of Venable so thats cool with me..... but there are 5 red ref's... I just gotta get one of those!! lol.

Good idea for a thread.
Casey

Yeah I'd kill for the Venable Super as well :D Haven't had a chance to E-mail you back, thanks for referring me to the site. I too have only seen that single Venable Red Refractor Auto around product release last year and at the time I was unemployed and therefore could not afford it; it's the only missing piece to my rainbow (aside from plates). Anyway, sounds like he's going to get the nod in September, so here's to his success!

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
I am looking for the following cards :D

Zach Duke

2004 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor #/16
2004 Bowman Sterling Red Refractor 1/1
2004 Bowman's Best Red auto /10
2004 Topps Black #/53
2004 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor #/55
2004 Bowman Chrome Gold Ref BGS 10 (there is 1 on the pop report)
2004 Topps Chrome Red-XFractors #/63
2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor 1/1
2005 Bowman CHrome Draft Superfractor 1/1
2005 Bowman Draft red 1/1
2005 Topps Chrome Update Gold Superfractor 1/1
2005 Topps Chrome Update Red X-Fractors (trying to get as many as possible)
2005 Topps Update Blue 1/1
2006 Bowman Red 1/1
2006 Bowman Heritage Black 1/1
2006 Bowman Chrome Superfractor 1/1
2006 Topps Black #/55
2006 Topps Triple Threads Platinum 1/1
2006 Allen and Ginter Wood 1/1
2006 Allen and Ginter A & G back
2006 Allen and Giner Bazooka back #/25
2006 Topps Chrome Gold Super-Fractors
2006 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractor #/57
2006 Topps Turkey Red Suede 1/1
2007 Bowman Heritage Black #/52
2007 Bowman Heritage Red 1/1
2007 Allen & Ginter Bazooka #/25
2007 Allen & Ginter Wood 1/1
2007 Topps Copper #/56
2007 Topps Platinum 1/1
2008 Topps Black #/57
2008 Topps Platinum

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
Really want to get my hands on these...

Savery 07 BDP Red Ref auto /5 - i know 2 guys that have it...irok and another guy on topps..haven't heard back from irok in a while tho...
Savery 07 BDP Superfractor /1
D'Arnaud 07 BDP Red Ref Auto /5
D'Arnaud 07 BDP Superfractor Auto /1
D'Arnaud 07 BDP Gold Ref auto /50

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
JEA2880 said:
caseya10781 said:
Pastretta said:

Good idea for a thread.
Casey

Yeah I'd kill for the Venable Super as well :D Haven't had a chance to E-mail you back, thanks for referring me to the site. I too have only seen that single Venable Red Refractor Auto around product release last year and at the time I was unemployed and therefore could not afford it; it's the only missing piece to my rainbow (aside from plates). Anyway, sounds like he's going to get the nod in September, so here's to his success!

Hey whats up John, glad you made it to the site! I hope your doing well in the new city! I think the last time we spoke you hadn't moved yet, but were close and were looking for a job... hows that going, land one yet?

I still think of your super often but am happy that such a good guy as yourself has it. I'm hoping to move some stuff in the next few weeks if he does get the call and plays well, how about you?

Its funny we haven't ever seen another red... maybe a few will turn up if he does get the September nod. Take care buddy and I look forward to talking with you more on the new site!

Casey

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
BCDP RED REFRACTOR of Homer Bailey (which I, along with others, do not think was ever circulated).

Jered Weaver Superfractor AU BCDP would be nice, too.

Most of all, the Superfractor of Evan Longoria from 06 BCDP.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
card-treasury said:
BCDP RED REFRACTOR of Homer Bailey (which I, along with others, do not think was ever circulated).

Jered Weaver Superfractor AU BCDP would be nice, too.

Most of all, the Superfractor of Evan Longoria from 06 BCDP.

...what do you know...here's the guy that can provide me with one of my most wanted cards...

the Drabek Superfractor :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts