Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Radicards® proudly welcomes Rodney Vallejo, (@tidel144) to its Content Production Team. I hand selected Rodney for his depth of category knowledge and general professional demeanor. He's a stand up guy and certainly one to add to your Who's Who list of key hobby educators. Linked here is Rodney's inaugural publication in which he covers 10 baseball card parallel sets that were missed opportunities in the 1990s. Read and enjoy. Welcome, Rodney! https://bit.ly/3bULNxa

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Radicards proudly welcomes Rodney Vallejo, (@tidel144) to its Content Production Team. I hand selected Rodney for his depth of category knowledge and general professional demeanor. He's a stand up guy and certainly one to add to your Who's Who list of key hobby educators. Linked here is Rodney's inaugural publication in which he covers 10 baseball card parallel sets that were missed opportunities in the 1990s. Read and enjoy. Welcome, Rodney! https://bit.ly/3bULNxa
Congrats @tidel144

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Great work, Patrick. Huge congratulations on the accomplishments the last 10 years. I'm excited to see how much the brand will grow in the next 10...but especially look forward to watching the Museum grow! =)

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks! Although I'd imagine the percentage of growth on the Frank Thomas side of the museum likely won't be as robust as it was in the past decade because the stuff I'm still actively pursuing is exceedingly rare and there's just not that much of it left. As usual, however, whatever is acquired will be added. Thanks for visiting. :)

Great work, Patrick. Huge congratulations on the accomplishments the last 10 years. I'm excited to see how much the brand will grow in the next 10...but especially look forward to watching the Museum grow! =)

Latest posts