Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Radicards® Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Radicards® proudly welcomes Rodney Vallejo, (@tidel144) to its Content Production Team. I hand selected Rodney for his depth of category knowledge and general professional demeanor. He's a stand up guy and certainly one to add to your Who's Who list of key hobby educators. Linked here is Rodney's inaugural publication in which he covers 10 baseball card parallel sets that were missed opportunities in the 1990s. Read and enjoy. Welcome, Rodney! https://bit.ly/3bULNxa

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Radicards proudly welcomes Rodney Vallejo, (@tidel144) to its Content Production Team. I hand selected Rodney for his depth of category knowledge and general professional demeanor. He's a stand up guy and certainly one to add to your Who's Who list of key hobby educators. Linked here is Rodney's inaugural publication in which he covers 10 baseball card parallel sets that were missed opportunities in the 1990s. Read and enjoy. Welcome, Rodney! https://bit.ly/3bULNxa

Congrats @tidel144

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Great work, Patrick. Huge congratulations on the accomplishments the last 10 years. I'm excited to see how much the brand will grow in the next 10...but especially look forward to watching the Museum grow! =)

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks! Although I'd imagine the percentage of growth on the Frank Thomas side of the museum likely won't be as robust as it was in the past decade because the stuff I'm still actively pursuing is exceedingly rare and there's just not that much of it left. As usual, however, whatever is acquired will be added. Thanks for visiting. :)

Great work, Patrick. Huge congratulations on the accomplishments the last 10 years. I'm excited to see how much the brand will grow in the next 10...but especially look forward to watching the Museum grow! =)

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Some nice pickups in there Patrick (y) and have to say always love a good low number Pacific parallel pickup !!

Thanks for watching! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
I expect to be at least working on if not fully publishing the 2020 list by next month.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Cool! I miss the Holliday Inn ballroom shows. There used to be a big one every summer at the convention center, but that stopped in the late 90's. In many respects, online auction/seller sites have ruined what used to be one of the best parts of the hobby...glad you're in an area that still has regular shows. I'll make it to a National one of these years!

Members online