Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========The Saturday Morning Thread======== 3/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
thats one of the things i ask truck drivers as i pass them while loading trailer.
Some will come in door barking / howling when they see me .

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
tramers said:
Ever see a dog chase a car ? YES
Ever see a dog catch a car ? NO
Do you think the dog would know what to do with a car if he caught one? NO

did you ever chase WILD women ? YES
did you ever catch one? YES
did you know what to do with one when you caught one ? YES

DID YOU HOWL LIKE A DOG ? OH YEAH :D :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had a lady driver back in dock , after i studied trailer looked at load for a minute or two she asked " whats wrong" reply " did you bring your trailer extender?" "MY WHAT?" With me laughing she told me to load trailer laughing .

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Finally have packages ready to go! Time to shower and run to the PO. Still need another box t send remaining cards...

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!!

Barry - I will now howl like a dog as well ;)

George - Have a safe trip to SC man...nice job spending time with the ladies before heading out :cool:

Darren - Nice work with the cards in the early AMs as of late...I bet that helps the collection a bit and gives you a reason to be up so early. I know when I wake up early on my days off I am oddly the most motivated to get things done :)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
Had a lady driver back in dock , after i studied trailer looked at load for a minute or two she asked " whats wrong" reply " did you bring your trailer extender?" "MY WHAT?" With me laughing she told me to load trailer laughing .

Good stuff! When I worked at Winn Dixie prior to joining USAF, we would tell the new "kids" to take the mop bucket across the mall to Orange Julius for a bucket of steam to wash the back room floor. Several actually did it! :shock:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
One of the kids at other warehouse was using a hand truck with solid rubber tires and I noticed a thumb tack in wheel . Well i tell him take to front office on one wheel ask for patch kit to fix wheel . Manager hands him a condom and he opens it ::facepalm:: . Ask me " why did you do that to me " relpy called him "Patches" nickname stuck . One night i see him at baseball game with his G/F and i call him Patches ,G/F ask how did you get that name? His reply "I'll tell you later"

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
One of the kids at other warehouse was using a hand truck with solid rubber tires and I noticed a thumb tack in wheel . Well i tell him take to front office on one wheel ask for patch kit to fix wheel . Manager hands him a condom and he opens it ::facepalm:: . Ask me " why did you do that to me " relpy called him "Patches" nickname stuck . One night i see him at baseball game with his G/F and i call him Patches ,G/F ask how did you get that name? His reply "I'll tell you later"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts