Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========The Saturday Morning Thread======== 3/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Eric/George - anything on the agenda for today? Looks like a day of yardwork ahead for me, but the weather is just AWESOME

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
George- Everyone is well. Max and I are up watching some cartoons. Julie is sleeping in. Still waiting on the workman's comp company to ok he surgery. Prelim exam with her normal doctor is on Monday. They better ok it or me might have to find a lawyer.

How goes it with you and the girls?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
So what are the top wants on the cardlist from BBCX for you Eric?

Morning Josh - Tell Julie we're rooting for her.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
George- Everyone is well. Max and I are up watching some cartoons. Julie is sleeping in. Still waiting on the workman's comp company to ok he surgery. Prelim exam with her normal doctor is on Monday. They better ok it or me might have to find a lawyer.

How goes it with you and the girls?

Great, B is taking the day with her G/Fs and C and I get to watch B-Ball

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
Alex, how goes the PNW?

Going pretty good. VERY EARLY work lately...but getting some good overtime in. I find it is easier to come in earlier and get off "on time" than it is to stay later. The wake up sucks...but I can get over that haha. How about you?? Things going well and ready to go for the trip?? I won't go into too much detail...but I just locked in a trade for a SWEET on card Hank Aaron auto that should look exceptionally well next to the Willie Mays auto I have :cool: I think both together may be sig worthy for awhile ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Josh - I hope all pans out better than expected with approval. Enjoy the morning with Max...I'm sure Julie is enjoying the sleeping in :)

Barry - Patches...that is a CRACK UP :lol:

Dan - Morning!!!

Eric - This week has made me excited to watch 80's wax :lol: I don't know if that is good or not...but I am sure I know your answer ;)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Thanks Dan.

George- sounds like a good day. You should get C a nerf hoop so she can work on her game.
Might got to the zoo since the weather is ok. Rain here tomorrow.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Back from PO, box weighed 45lbs, box two going out later this morning but more likely Monday.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Josh - is Max ready for the Brewers season to begin? Might be really good this year if Marcum/Greinke stay healthy. Should be a fun team to watch.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I think they'll be what they are almost every year. A .500 team. Max is starting to get excited. He'll be more so when he can listen to night games on the radio.

Members online

Latest posts