Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Upper Deck Sticker Dump Begins!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
I'm sure they did not want you stinking up their office either........why did you have to email Chris Carlin..you should have called HR yourself.........

Doesn't make a statement to a company that there putting out a sh*t product when some HR lady who could not care less about cards gets the email.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I am confused about the MLBPA exclusive with Topps?
Isn't this the same situation that lasted from 1952-1980? The Topps monopoly?
This was brough to court and in the end, Fleer and Donruss were granted licenses for 1981 releases?
How is this any different?
I'm not sure of all the details, but I do know that the lawsuit that resulted in Donruss and Fleer entering the market in 1981 pertained to the MLBPA. That union will now grant blanket rights to anyone willing to pony up the dough. But dont forget that the player's union and the league are two very different entities. The "monopoly" now is through MLB granting exclusive rights to MLB logos to Topps.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here's a nice dual auto.. (chuckle, chuckle)

$T2eC16J,!)UE9s3wBnBoBP+,s18ub!~~60_57.JPG

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
I am confused as to how Marcell Ozuna has an auto in this set. I didn't think he was in any previous UD products. Is it not a straight up sticker dump?

Members online

Latest posts