Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 2014 five star?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Personally, five star is one of my favorite football products of the year, however this year I'm not sure that I like it that much. I'm a little disappointed that the base auto's aren't numbered. This makes it tough to tell who is short printed and who is not. I also don't love the design, it is a little too "game of thrones" for me and looks like it should be on a non-sport card not a football or baseball card.

However there are some cards that look amazing, I really like the golden graphs of Troy polamalu and will probably pick one of those up. I like that they have some good veterans that don't have too many previous autos, like earl Campbell and Mike singletary. But overall it doesn't seem like a ton got broken judging from the number of singles on ebay. What are your thoughts on this product? Should I stick with five star or should I learn to love nt or immaculate?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'm putting together the base set to go along with my baseball set. I'd like to do the jumbo patch autos as well, but I'll wait till they tank.

This is the only one I've picked up so far
2menuoz.jpg

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
That one is awesome, I've been waiting for a few more to show up on the bay, but it's been slim pickings.

Members online

Latest posts