Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Finally have some packages showing that they are out for delivery today. Hoping that the neighbors are done with their gutters since they were blocking the mailboxes yesterday too.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Finally have some packages showing that they are out for delivery today. Hoping that the neighbors are done with their gutters since they were blocking the mailboxes yesterday too.
NOT leaving at door etc? Guess my drivers are workers -----Same driver does boxes early moring and still comes back regular time with mail

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
For those that go to WALMART --DON'T buy the box with dividers --shaped like a 3200 count box --- 1/4 inch to short for sports cards Was $10.00 here

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
NOT leaving at door etc? Guess my drivers are workers -----Same driver does boxes early moring and still comes back regular time with mail
My street has the mail boxes in pods of 4, and the the only time they bring anything to the door is if it doesn't fit in the mailbox or it has to be signed for

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Dusting of snow this morning.

Broke down and bought some Topps Chrome Update on Target.com on release date. Supposed to be delivered today. Hopefully I get lucky and hit an auto.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good news! Mail was delivered today. Normally I would have passed on the Morria auto with that ugly sticker, but as a Twins fan and seeing that 1991 World Series logo in the corner I couldn't pass it up, especially with what I paid for it.20220127_124853.jpeg20220127_124821.jpeg20220127_124837.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Just wanting to vent.

I know this is petty.

When your tracking from a carrier says delivery on Thursday before X:XX. Then you get a notice that your package was delivered…………………………to the Post Office for delivery to my address. You are now provided with a USPS tracking number that says EXPECTED delivery Friday January 28th, 2022 between 9:45 am and 1:45 pm.

As I said, petty. I’m having pack ripping withdrawals. Hey, I quit smoking, this is the only addiction I have left to enjoy!

Back to your regularly scheduled browsing.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, just another day sitting at home, might actually go out later masked up to sign some papers to be an assistant coach for little league next summer

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
THREE generations of pee wee football = two players are my doctors now / three genrations swimming / two pee wee baseball -------DONE ----might do swimming lessons if enough request

Members online

Latest posts