Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 10/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Gonna be in the office by myself this afternoon. The other 4 are taking off to go on a pheasant hunt, but since I'll be covering the afternoon and tomorrow all by myself, my boss isn't making me put in for my 2 days off next week

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Gonna be in the office by myself this afternoon. The other 4 are taking off to go on a pheasant hunt, but since I'll be covering the afternoon and tomorrow all by myself, my boss isn't making me put in for my 2 days off next week
when i worked auto parts warehouse WHEN i took time off NOBODY did my inventory control / billing ------------now takes three and smaller warehouse

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
when i worked auto parts warehouse WHEN i took time off NOBODY did my inventory control / billing ------------now takes three and smaller warehouse
When I was gone for a week back in June, I came back to nobody doing my work, and some of the stuff is time sensitive info for exports. Thankfully, I was able to get caught up without getting extra charges incurred for being late on some of the stuff

Members online

Latest posts